Chapter 19

"Alright, what is taking her so long." Taehyung huffed as they waited at the dining table to eat.

"Relax Tae, I'm sure she's ready soon." Jin warned him before looking back down at his phone. "See." He didn't have to look up, feeling her presence walk nearby, she entered the dining room in that tight short skirt picked by Namjoon and pretty blouse Taehyung had picked out for her, tucked into it, along with her own choice of black heeled shoes, her hair was as sleek as how it usually was, but she now wore a dark velvet choker around her neck.

The boys literally had their jaws drop to the floor in reaction.

"Looking good princess." Namjoon commented with a confident and amused smirk making her flush slightly.

Internally she was cursing herself for being so petty, wearing the tight skirt she truly wasn't fond of, she kept tugging it down, but the completely shocked look on Taehyung's face was satisfying, so it was worth it. She smiled to herself before taking a seat beside him and Hoseok.

"Alright all of you can stop gawking now." She stated simply before helping herself with the food, spooning the dishes into her plate.

"Wow Hana, you look incredible." Even Jin was surprised by her choice of clothing.

"Thank you Jin." She smiled at him before glancing at Taehyung who felt the challenge radiating from her, he stuck his tongue in his cheek rather frustrated over the fact that he truly thought she looked a little too enticing, sitting right beside him wasn't helping but he didn't exactly want to admit that he did like the short skirt on her.

"Y-you look great Hana." Hoseok stuttered next to her making her beam.

"Thank you Hobi." She pressed a small peck on his cheek feeling confident in this outfit. Hoseok's eyes widened and he was literally about to faint. Taehyung was literally about to get out of his seat, but Jin had stopped him from doing so, giving him a deathly stare as a warning. He only but clicked his tongue and sat back down, focusing on the food instead.

Jimin however was still in awe at Hana's beauty, her makeup was done magnificently, her blue eyes highlighted with a skillfully drawn cat eye flick with liner, making her look intensely sexy and bold.

Hana noticed his stare, glancing up from eating she couldn't help but smirk at him, "something on my face Jimin?" She asked, seeing Namjoon thoroughly amused and loving this image of her.

"N-no of course not Hana, it's just—" he gulped. "I— like the way you did your makeup." He squeaked. It was adorable she had to admit but his words made her extremely happy.

"I saw it on the television, these girls had done their makeup like this and I wanted to try it, is it okay?" She asked, it was her first time trying such a look.

"You look like a clown." Taehyung piped up making everyone's cutlery clang onto their plates, the others glared at Taehyung.

"Tae—" Jin warned again.

"What's a clown?" Hana asked confused making this even worse to explain for the rest of them.

Jin sighed, deeply disappointed in Taehyung, "Its nothing Hana, don't listen to him. Your makeup is perfectly done, I'd say you're a professional." Jin smiled politely.

She blinked before nodding, letting it go. While Jimin and Jin stared daggers at Taehyung.

While they all waited in the living room watching television since it was too early, Jin pulled Taehyung aside.

"Taehyung, I did not raise you to say such degrading things to our goddess, let alone anyone." He hissed at him.

Taehyung groaned and ran his fingers through his hair in frustration, "I didn't mean it. It just came out, plus she doesn't even know what it means." He grunted.