Chapter 7

Jin sat there with a surprised expression. Every generation, the Kim guardians were passed down to each offspring. Two were blessed with the White wolf and the White tiger yet in this lifetime, Jin, the eldest son was cursed with the Dragon guardian. Since a young age, Jin had to fight tooth and nail over control over his guardian. His father had helped him through it in his early years but one night, Jin couldn't contain it, the dragon was released and wrecked havoc over the household.

Slaughtering his family members, his father and mother and nearly his baby brothers. That night At a very young age, Jin vowed he would never let the dragon take over again. For his whole family died by the hands of his own guardian he couldn't control.

He was broken out of his memory when he felt Hana's warm and comforting hand placed above his own. She had a very sympathetic expression, as if she too had just saw his flashback. A small smile graced her lips in a show of care.

"Please do not worry for me Hana." Jin smiled back apologetically, "I have tolerated the guardian for centuries, I can keep going." He assured.

Just from Jin's touch alone, she could feel the toll his body was taking now that she was aware, the dragon spirit is one of the strongest and ruthless guardians. She needed to figure out a way to help him as soon as possible.

She nodded at him, pulling back. "Please get some rest Jin. We shall return soon."

"And I look forward to good news." Jin smiled at the rest of them.

Namjoon's fists were clenched tight. He too remembered that day when their family was completely slaughtered by the beast of the dragon, he couldn't believe this was the power of a Moon guardian that was meant to protect.

Jimin too kept a very solemn expression. To his luck, his mother Sena and him were out that very night to do an errand for the Kim's, only to return to such devastation. It was a night, none of them would ever forget.

"Hey aren't you guys going to get ready—?" Taehyung returned with a smile on his faces before it fell seeing everyone's expressions, "did something happen?" He looked between everyone until it landed on Jin who had a kind smile.

"Everything is alright Taehyung. It seems we got a little distracted." Jin assures.

"I shall get dressed. All of you must be ready when I return." Hana stands up and leaves to her quarters.

"That Moon witch better figure something out hyung, or else what's the point of here being here." Namjoon growled at Jin.

Taehyung was completely confused at to what was going on so Jimin decided to ask him if he could help take the dishes to the kitchen with him. He complied not wanting to get in the way of their conversation.

"Namjoon, Her duty is to find the lost guardians." Jin states yet Namjoon slams his fists on the table making Jin toss him a glare, "Joon—"

"Well she better figure out a way how to cure you before I see that beast slaughter the remains of my family!"

Namjoon raised his voice and Taehyung now understood what the conversation was about as his expression turned sad. Jimin looked at his best friend with a sympathetic look before rubbing his back gently. Taehyung smiled at his friend,

"Come— I'll help wash up while you get dressed. We don't want to keep Hana waiting." Taehyung takes over washing up the plates. Jimin was about to protest but decided against, he didn't want to keep Hana waiting so he said his thanks and left.

"She will do what she can Namjoon, for now, just focus on the mission to find the remainder lost guardians okay?" Jin gently sits up from his chair and pulls Namjoon into an embrace. "My dear brother, I will not leave this world before all of you, I promise." Usually Namjoon would detest such skin-ship but he truly treasured his brothers. He returned the hug.