Chapter 16

A/N: Double update! Please read chapter 15 first

She was a little delirious for a moment, wondering where she was as she sat up from the wooden flooring, a heavy fabric slipped off her, looking down it was a futon that was placed atop her, and a pillow that she laid her head upon. She had fallen asleep on the engawa last night.

Looking around there was no one, but the instant smells of breakfast and chopping were heard just behind her, getting up for a moment to stretch she slowly made her way to the kitchen to see both Sena and Jimin cooking away in their matching aprons.

"Oh Hana—! Good morning." Jimin cheerily grinned up at her and Sena greeted her a good morning before getting back to cooking. Hana breathed in the scent of breakfast, looking forward to it as she examined what they were doing. "We're making Japanese curry and rice. Is that alright dear?" Sena asked and Hana looked rather confused, she of course knew what rice was, but curry?

Jimin noticed her confusion, "it's really good, I know you'll like it." He smiled up at her and she believed him, everything she's eaten and everything Jimin made was delicious. "By the way is everything alright? You slept outside. I didn't want to disturb you because you looked comfortable but did something happen?" Jimin asked in concern.

Hana shook her head smiling, "No, nothing happened. I was just a little hungry so I came here and well I guess while admiring the night I fell asleep." She didn't know whether to disclose her time with Namjoon. To her it felt rather personal.

"Ah—" Jimin mused, "you know you could have woken me up if you needed anything."

Hana shook her head, "oh no absolutely not, I just had a bit of fruit don't worry." She chuckled. "But uhm— did you give me that futon and pillow?" She asked curious but Jimin shook his head.

"I thought you purposely brought it because when Eomma and I arrived you already had it." He explained before humming, "maybe it was one of the Kim brothers?"

"Oh— okay." Hana nodded to herself pondering who it could be. It could be Namjoon, he was the only one who knew she was there. "I'll ask around, I'd like to thank them." She smiled before walking away.

"Oh— could you maybe wake up Hoseok? I kinda have to watch over the curry." He called out.

"Sure! Uh— where is he staying?" She asked.

"Just down the hall turn left and then turn right and then it's the first room on the right." He explained but it was mess in her head, she attempted to remembered but knowing her lack of direction this was going to be a lot harder than it was. Walking down the hall, she knew at least that was right, she was met with an intersection of engawa. She bit her lip, turning left due to instincts and then she had to turn right to follow the path but then she had to turn right again and now she was lost, there was a bedroom beside her and ahead of her, did he mean right after the right or— she knelt down ruffling her head again in frustration. How was she so bad at this?!

"Hana—?"

A voice called out and unlike last night, she just looked up embarrassed, it was Taehyung freshly showered and dressed for the day.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

Standing up straight she laughed nervously, "uhm— do you maybe know where Hoseok's room is?" She asked and Taehyung nodded, stepping out of his room, he pointed to the room beside his.