Chapter 24

"Hyung?!" Taehyung gasped when he barged into Namjoon's room, immediately he ran to his brothers bedside who was still passed out. Jimin had immediately alerted him after they managed to get Namjoon in bed.

"He'll be alright." Hana assured. "I got to him in time, he's just resting."

"W-what happened?" Taehyung looked up at Jimin and her for answers.

"Explain to him Jimin, I need to step out for a moment." She turned and headed out the door past Hoseok, and the two others who stayed outside.

Hana walked in the direction she could feel the dragon guardians energy, but was immediately halted by a firm hand on her wrist.

"Let me go Yoongi."

Yoongi spun her around so she would face him, her eyes were glaring directly at his but he didn't back down either.

"I feel him too, but don't be stupid to just walk in there without any of us to protect you." Yoongi narrowed his eyes at her.

"Jin won't hurt me."

"But the dragon guardian will." Yoongi squeezed her wrist tighter. "I'm not sure why but Jungkook said something earlier that made me question some things. He too knew there was another guardian in this household and without anyone telling him, he knew it was the Dragon guardian." Yoongi explained, "If Jungkook really isn't a guardian then what is he?"

Hana knew Yoongi wouldn't back down from this, he was thoroughly convinced and Hana too had her speculations. It was not until when she got kidnapped where she saw the slight change of aura around Jungkook. The injuries he sustained were healable with her abilities, making him a form of descendent of the moon which confirmed her suspicions.

"You know, don't you Hana." Yoongi could tell with the glint in her eyes.

"I do. But now isn't the time, I need to check on whether Jin is alright." She yanked her wrist away from him forcefully before walking to the locked doorway. "Yoongi." She directed and stepped to the side.

Although Yoongi wasn't exactly satisfied he sighed deeply and complied, he had to listen to her after all.

With a swift motion of his hands, he attempted to slice the lock with his ability but the locks stayed solid. Hana clicked her tongue in annoyance.

"I'm not surprised the Kim's have special anti guardian locks." Yoongi huffed. "Well then shall we head back—"

"No. I'll unlock them myself." She saw the familiar emblem engraved onto the locks. She was amused as it was so worn out through the years she didn't think they existed here in the human world for they were locks used in the moon kingdom. Only those with the Goddesses blood or a key could unlock it.

Yoongi watched as she yanked open the locks effortlessly before playing them onto a ledge nearby.

"Come. Or I'll go myself." Hana stated making Yoongi smirk at her.

"Huh. Where did the oblivious Hana go? Though I'm not complaining—" He stepped forward, close to her frame, his arms wrapping around her body to ready for the wooden door handles. "You're confidence is sexy." He whispered in her ear before throwing the doors open.

Wind whipped around in the disaster of a room. Jin's eyes were wide with fear upon seeing Hana stand there.

"Hana?! You need to get out of here, he's—" he scrunched his body in pain as he let out a scream of agony.

"Don't fight him Jin." Hana said calmly.

"But if I don't—" Jin winced, "he'll kill everyone—" he gripped his head tightly, squeezing his eyes shut.