Chapter 12

"This is bullshit!" Namjoon was currently pacing in Jin's bedroom as the eldest brother just watched him walk back and forth.

"Joon, you need to calm down." Jin sighed deeply.

"Calm?!" Namjoon yelled, stopping in his step. "—hyung were all literally being punished for something we didn't do!"

Jin's eyes saddened seeing his brothers flustered and frustrated expression. "I thought you didn't like the girl." He mused. Namjoon could only glare back.

"You know I can't hate her. It's practically in our blood to like her unconditionally whether I want to or not." He hissed. "— And now we actually have to live and watch her die like all the other humans?!" he growled, "I can't even imagine that happening cause my guardian is already tearing up my insides from the remorse I would feel." His eyes were golden and filled with intense emotions, Jin himself was surprised.

"Joon, this is something we can't change. This is Lady Heiran's request from us and we cannot disobey her orders." Jin said sternly making the infuriated man lick his lips in irritation.

"There must be a way—"

"And what else could we do? Either way, Hana will leave us whether she be a Moon Goddess or a human. But there is no other way Namjoon— the girl is destined to leave either way." Jin stands up from his seat with an intimidating aura around him.

"I'm not fond of any of this either Namjoon, Hana wasn't even meant to be here, yet she has been punished for something she didn't do. All we need to do is make sure she's happy and lives her life out like she should. That is all we can do for her." Jin states.

Namjoon looks okay with a clenched jaw and fists before he slowly relaxes it, "Do you think she knows this punishment?" He asks.

Jin's eyes soften again in realisation, "No. I don't think so, and I suggest we don't tell her. It won't do her any good."

Namjoon glared back at Jin, "So we should just wait til she experiences the loss of her moon abilities? Never to see her mother or her home again? Abandoned in a world full of strangers?!" Namjoon was getting riled up again.

"Enough."

Namjoon shuts his mouth and breathes heavily, all of this was too much he couldn't take it. His Guardian was as anxious as he was and its like feeling double the amount of the feeling meant for two beings and not one, it was unbearable.

"We will make sure Hana familiarises herself with the world and what it's like to be human. We will be with her throughout until she can become independent and search for her own life, but even then we can still look after her, see her grow. I believe this is the best we can do Namjoon." Jin concludes sadly, "anyway, this night has been rather difficult for all of us, let us turn in and start a new day tomorrow. We still have to find the remainder lost guardians—" Jin suddenly keels over making Namjoon's eyes widen.

"Hyung—!"

Jin just shuts his eyes tightly, putting his hands up to stop his brother from approaching.

"Joon you need to leave the room, right now." Jin tries to get out until he's coughing uncontrollably, his hands are gripping a little too tightly and Namjoon could see the blood pool from them slowly.

"No you need help—"

"Joon! Get out!" Jin shot his head up with golden eyes burning bright as he bellowed the command. Namjoon is suddenly afraid yet hesitant to leave until he feels someone grab onto his arm to pull him out of the room, shutting the door tightly before bolting it from the outside.