Chapter 27

"Taehyung?!" Hana quickly caught the man who passed out on her lap. She didn't know what to do, what had happened to him? She was so frazzled she didn't even realise a presence that got closer.

"Who are you. And what are you doing, spying on us."

Hana looked up in surprise to see Jungkook's metal sword directed right at her, his silvery glare piercing into her own.

"I— uh." She stuttered unable to speak coherently. She felt troubled that Taehyung wasn't around to help her. She felt the bile rising up, the feeling of uselessness consuming her.

"Speak or I'll end your life right here."

He placed the blade closer to her making her shut her eyes in fear. She hugged Taehyung tighter to her as she shivered, but a sudden change in the air instantly calmed her nerves. A feeling of security washed over her.

"Lower your sword Jungguk. They mean no harm."

Hana opened her eyes to see Goddess Heiran, her mother smiling down at her sweetly with kind eyes. Hana wondered if she knew she was her daughter in the future.

Jungkook, or in this case, Jungguk narrowed his eyes and withdrew his sword back into his scabbard. Still eyeing her suspiciously, now the other guardians attention was on her.

Lady Heiran kneeled down and gently placed her palm against Hana's cheek. The warmth and love radiating from it surprised her.

"My dear, what are you doing here?" She asked.

"You know who I am?" Hana asked surprised, Lady Heiran just smiled sweetly.

"I do, though I am surprised myself." She looked down at Taehyung, "come, we must aid them."

"But Lady Heiran—"

"Your highness, we will be taking these two in with us as well." Lady Heiran turned to the Prince who visibly didn't like the idea but he couldn't disagree with the goddess, he nodded.

"I will show you to a private room and will get a physician here." He voiced out and lead the way.

"Are you okay?"

Hana turned to see what looked like Namjoon asked her in concern. He held his hand out and smiled gently at her, a sight she was definitely not used to back in modern day.

"I-I'm fine. Thank you, it's Taehyung I'm worried about." She watched as Taehyung was hoisted upon Jungguks back, passed out.

"He will be fine, we are here to help. My name is Joon by the way, this is Chim." He gestures to the man that looked like Jimin, "this is Yunki and this is Jung." He nodded towards Yoongi and Hoseok. Their names were so similar to their modern day ones, she could easily remember them.

"It's nice to meet you all." She bowed politely. "I'm Hana."

Lady Heiran smiled, "follow me Hana."

She was then lead into the palace surrounded by the familiar yet unfamiliar faces. The Namjoon in this era was much kinder and the Jungkook was not as he kept side eyeing her suspiciously. They were entirely different people.

In a private room, Taehyung was placed down atop a bed and she was immediately by his side. She wondered if her abilities worked here too.

"I will see to your friend first." Lady Heiran stepped forth, just like how Hana healed, Lady Heiran did so and placed a glowing palm atop Taehyung's chest. Her hair shined white and Hana wondered if this is what she looked like when she healed, then again her abilities were nothing compared to Lady Heirans.