Chapter 17

They arrived at the assumed address of Hana's apparent friend and they were rather confused yes amazed by the sight. It was one of the most expensive city residences with high security meant for the rich and famous.

"Uh— are you sure were in the right place?" Jimin asks skeptically but Hana nodded with a grin.

"Hana's friend lives here?!" Hoseok was in awe. He had never even been close to such a development before.

"Yup, this is the place." She looked up at the tall modern towers with delight.

Taehyung and Namjoon looked at the front gates guarded tightly for the residences, they frowned upon the sight.

"And how exactly do we get in?" Namjoon asked.

"We walk in of course!" Hana shrugged and began walking ahead, the others exchanged looks of confusion and alarm.

"Hana I don't think—"

"Oh Miss Hana! It's been a while." One of the guards bowed and grinned at her. "And strangely enough this is the first time I've ever seen you during the day." He let out a hearty laugh.

She chuckled, "Well fortunately now I am able to roam during the day. Anyway would you happen to know if he's in today?"

The guard shook his head, "unfortunately not, he left early morning but should be back in the evening for sure." Her expression fell at that.

"I see." She smiled gently back before bowing politely, "then I shall return in the evening then."

"Oh— but his brother should be around." The guard added and Hana's face lit up.

"Oh then I shall pay him a visit then since I'm here, thank you." She pleasantly smiled and began walking in without any of the guards stopping her.

The boys then attempted to follow her in but was immediately halted by the guards. The once friendly guard had immediately switched his demeanour to one that was intimidating.

"And for what purpose are you here for." The guard demands.

"We uh— we're with her." Taehyung stuttered pointing at Hana but the guards didn't exactly buy it. They couldn't believe she had left them like that making Namjoon scoff.

But to their relief they see her rounding the corner, "sorry Mr Han, but the boys are with me." She called out.

"We apologise Miss Hana but Mr Min has only allowed you access, you are unable to bring any guests." The guard explained. She looked perplexed for a moment until she felt a warm hand place upon her right shoulder, looking up a handsome man smiled down at her, familiar and kind.

"It's alright Mr Han. They may come in."

The guards immediately nodded and allowed Taehyung, Namjoon, Hoseok and Jimin through. They were confused by this sudden stranger that allowed them through.

"Friends of Hana's are friends of mine." The man smiled down at her adoringly.

"Kookie?" She looked up at him for a moment confused before she broke into a big smile, "Kookie it's you!" She flung herself into him in a big hug making him joyously laugh with her.

Taehyung had fury in his eyes as he took a step forward but Namjoon held the jealous boy back before he could interfere.

Hana released from the hug and started patting him down examining him, "wow— it's only been a few months and you're so different!"

"A good different I hope?" He grinned from ear to ear down at her, watching her nod enthusiastically, however their moment was quickly interrupted by a clear of a throat. Their attention was back onto four boys with burning eyes of gold and silver.