(Craig Tucker) You Idiot

A/n: Here's another one guys! I had a blast typing this one out actually :) Thanks ImSamanthaa for the idea. Although, I think I made Craig a little OOC...

Craig x Tomboy!Reader

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You know when little girls were younger, they act like total tomboys and grow up to like girly things? I am definitely not like those girls.

            I’ve maintained by boyish look and likes. It’s not like I have anything against those girls who suddenly transform into pish-posh bubblegum princesses, not at all. I’m just not one of them. I enjoy a few things, sure, but overall, I’m a tomboy. I like playing rough sports, I have a laid-back, loose-fitting wardrobe, and I prefer hanging out with guys than girls.

            But, because of my “rough” exterior, I’m usually bullied for it… which is their mistake because I can pack a punch.

            Nowadays, though, I can’t. If I start any other fight with anyone else, I’ll be expelled from school, despite how fantastic my grades are in my classes. Well, the school system fucking sucks that way.

            ~*~

            “Token, throw me the ball!” I shouted at him, as I broke away from Clyde’s supposed defense. With my rapid foot work, I stepped past the brunette boy just as Token threw the basketball to me. I caught it effortlessly in my hands and dribbled to Token and my hoop on the opposite side of the court.

            “Clyde, you clumsy fuck!” I heard Craig shout from behind me, which I couldn’t help but laugh abruptly at. I dashed to the hoop and leapt, making an amazing dunk.

            I hopped back onto the ground and went over to hi-five Token. “Awesome dunk, (F/n)! That was kickass!” he told me, breathing heavily from running around.

            At this moment, Token, Craig, Clyde, Tweek, and I were hanging at the Black household, playing some basketball at the indoor courts after school. It was me and Token against Clyde and Craig, in which we were winning of. Tweek decided to just watch us play, since he could barely make any sort of shot anyway.

            “Thanks, dude!” I replied while wiping away the sweat that built up on my forehead. “Let’s take a break, then?”

            “No! Another game!” Craig burst out in a hissy fit.

            I walked over to him with a smug smirk on my face. “Aww, Craig is being a sore loser,” I snickered while I went to pat his head. He pulled away in time for me to miss and scowled at me. “What? Can’t you just admit that I’m better at you in basketball?”

            “You only won because Token was on your team,” Craig grumbled back with his arms crossed over his chest.

            I raised an eyebrow at him. “I feel like that is both sexist and racist. Token?” I called out to get his say on the matter.

            He was sitting at the benches, drinking some water. “Yeah, agreed. Sexist and racist,” he stated with a nod. My smirk grew as I went over to join my teammate, Clyde, and Tweek at the benches so I could replenish myself. “Craig, c’mon, (F/n) dunked that ball like a pro. You can barely reach the rim of the hoop.”

            Craig’s sour expression only deepened as he went over to us to get a drink himself. “Shut up,” he spat out before taken a big gulp of his water bottle.