(Wendy Testaburger) The Art Project

A/n: Hello lovely readers! Firstly, THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I just passed over 50,000 views on this and over 1,000 votes :D That's so insane! Not once did I think this oneshot set would get so much of any when I first started writing. I was merely just quenching my South Park obsession but here we are, folks! Please also keep commenting :) I love reading each of them, it's so amazing!

This oneshot is also my very first girl x girl! I hope I did ok, soooo MaraWhatsernameRae, if this isn't what you're expecting, I'm sorry! I tried my best.

Wendy x Artist!Reader

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This is going to be a big part of your grade," Mr. Smith told us with that intimidating, deep voice of his. Contradicting his scary aura, his sapphire orbs sparkled with excitement as he stared at each and every one of us. I frowned at his threatening frame. Can he try not to terrify his students for once?

"This portrait will be painted in a way that I have taught you. Plus, the person doesn't have to be you. It can be of someone else. It can also be more than one person if you dare to challenge yourself." With that, he looked directly at me. I cringed under his gaze and glanced away. "You'll have a week and a half to finish this project, so start planning and figuring out what you want to paint." At precise timing, the bell rang, dismissing us for lunch time. I quickly scrambled to pack up my belongings into my bag and leave the art room unnoticed. Just as I hurried to go out, I slammed into a hard chest. "(F/n), I would like to talk to you."

I let out a groan under my breath as I watched my classmates file out of the art room, in whom Mr. Smith didn't call out after. Once the room was empty, I turned my attention to him. "Yes, Mr. Smith?" I asked him politely.

He sat on top of his desk as he intently peered at me. "I'm expecting you to do extraordinary on this piece, (F/n)," the blond male told me, a broad smile on his chiseled features. "You're my best student out of all the classes I have, so I'm excited to see what you come up with."

"Mr. Smith, as much as I appreciate your enthusiasm, I think you need to put more faith in your other students," I replied with my arms crossed over my chest.

"You know what, it sounds weird to hear you call me Mr. Smith," he grumbled with a childish pout. "Can't you call me Uncle Erwin here too?"

I glared at the man in front of me. "No, because that is definitely weird," I pointed out with a roll of my (e/c) eyes. "I'm not calling you Uncle Erwin in school. I don't need people finding out that you're related to me."

My uncle clicked his tongue at me with evident annoyance. "God damn, you sound like Levi," he uttered out with a sigh. "But besides that, I am only attacking you with this because everyone else in this class half-asses every assignment I give them. (F/n), you have a talent! I know you enjoy the arts and I know you can do great things with your art in the future."

I let out a sigh and nodded along with his words. He was absolutely right. I do enjoy painting, drawing, sculpting, and anything of the sort. I was lucky that I have a natural knack for it. Day in and day out, I would usually doodle in my sketch pad whenever inspiration hits me... It just so happens that my pages are mostly filled with a particular dark haired girl.

"So..."

I looked at my uncle oddly. "So, what?" I mocked him.

"Any person in particular you're going to paint?" He questioned me, his thick eyebrows waggling at my expense. I glowered at him, my cheeks flushed. He knew damn well what he was trying to hint at. "Is it a certain senior class president?"