(Stan Marsh) Such a Mistake

A/n: Here ya go folks! Stan Marsh oneshot :) Please, don't mind the ending... If you don't ship them, I'm so sorry... but I'm leaving it in there because I'm pretty damn happy with it XD

If you haven't already, please check out my South Park story, Bittersweet! It already has two chapters out and I'm planning out the next chapter right now :3

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What a horrible mistake.

It all began in fourth grade. I attended South Park Elementary and was in Mr. Garrison's class. At that time, everyone in class knew the other, so if we wanted, we would feel comfortable talking to one another. And so, I was very well acquainted with Stan's crew.

And I had the biggest crush on Stanley Marsh. Who wouldn't? He's that typical popular guy that everyone just knew. Also, I really have a thing for bright eyes and dark hair. He was perfect in my opinion.

Unfortunately, he was in an on/off relationship with Wendy Testaburger. Oh how I wanted to be in her shoes, to be able to hold his hand and give him kisses was only in my daydreams. So all I could do was admire from afar. It drove me crazy to no end whenever the couple would break up and be back together within the next week. Honestly, it either works or it doesn't. The relationship definitely doesn't.

My life took a turning point when Stan asked me to tutor him for math.

"So, was Kyle busy or something?" I asked him once we made it to his house after school. Kyle was his closest friend, so that was my best bet as to why he wasn't tutoring Stan.

"I guess. I mean, I asked you first, though," he replied, opening the door to his home. I could feel my cheeks burning at the statement. I really don't want to look too much into it but it made my stomach do flips anyway. "Uh, you can go ahead upstairs and into my room. I'll go grab some drinks and snacks and come back. What would you like to drink?" Stan offered.

"Do you have (f/d), by any chance?" I asked, now craving the refreshing drink.

He nodded. "Yeah, I'll be back." As he went off to the kitchen, I let myself go upstairs. It wasn't hard to figure out which one was his since he had a small flag with his name on the very door. I plopped down instantly onto his bed the moment I entered his room. Only a few minutes have passed until Stan came into the room as well.

"Alright, dude. Where should we begin?" I asked him, sitting up from his bed.

He handed me my drink, which I happily grabbed onto and took a sip of. "Well, everything," he muttered sheepishly. From his backpack, he slipped out today's math homework.

I took out my notebook and homework from my own bag. I hopped off and sat down in the empty chair next to him at his desk. “Alright, we better get started then.”

The time we took was hours. Before I knew it, the time had struck eight. The view out the windows was proof enough of how terribly late it was. But, we did it. At the end, Stan was able to understand the equations we have to do and was able to figure out some of the homework problems by himself. “Well, congratulations, Stan,” I told him before I let out a yawn. “You now understand Mr. Garrison’s math.” I slowly clapped for him, in which he chuckled in reply. “You’re able to finish the rest of the homework without me, right?”

“Yeah, I believe so. Thank you so much, (F/n),” Stan replied with that adorable smile on his face. Without me expecting it, he had attacked me into a hug. Once I got over my shock, I squeezed him back gingerly, taking in the glorious moment. We pulled away and I started to pack up my things. “Here, I’ll walk you to the door.”