(King Douchebag) The Game Changer

A/n: And there we go! The last one of my list of requests! Thank you to everyone who requested, this has all be fun to type and such. I will stop doing this for a while, since I have other oneshots and stories to do. But no worries, I will come back to this one day :)

In this oneshot, there's no love interest, the reader is just the sibling of King Douchebag himself :) Although, YeoleYOLOmuffin7227, I know you wanted some action to go down, but that kind of didn't work out. I had let my imagination run wild with this one. Also, this was after 2 months! I'm sorry I just now got to it.

I hope you all like this one! If you want, I'll be updating my Free! oneshots, my Kuroshitsuji story, and my Dylan O'Brien story soon. Peace out for now then!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What the fuck is this, Jew Elf? How many damn bards do you have?" The Grand Wizard King shouted at the redheaded boy. Left and right, fighters from both the Elven Kingdom and the Human's became dazed, unable to fight. Even guys of high levels, such as Stan the Warrior and Feldspar, have slowed down with their attacks.

Kyle swung his golf club at the boy clad in wizard robes, but somehow missed his shot. "What? You think this is my doing? My own elves are becoming paralyzed with this music!"

In the distance, beautiful (I/o/c) music wavered in the chilly air. {A/n: means instrument of choice} No one in this war knew where the sweet melody was coming from and its proven to be super effective to everyone. If this sweet song continues on, this war will only end with no winners.

"Ole Grand Wizard, we need to fall back!" Paladin Butters called out as he tried to fight against two elves. "Our army is weakening."

"So is there's!" Eric shouted back at him, managing to smack Kyle on his side. "Haha, Jewboy! I got you!" His boastfulness only resulted to him being whacked into his stomach by Kyle's metal weapon. "Ow! You son of a bitch--"

"My mom's not a bitch, Cartman!" Kyle had hit him on his arm, causing the chestnut haired boy to squeal in agony.

A firm grip was placed on the Grand Wizard's shoulder, as one did the same on the Elven King's. King Douchebag stood behind Cartman, giving him a stern look. Through the silent exchange, they knew what they had to do. "God damn it, fine! Humans, fall back!" He commanded. His chocolate eyes blazed over to Stan and Kyle. "This isn't over."

With that, the humans began to leave the empty neighborhood streets to return to their base. King Douchebag's eyes shifted over to the roof of his new home, knowing damn well where the source of the toxic music was coming from. He let out a sigh. He's gonna have a little chat with a certain someone later.

~*~

King Douchebag, also known as Dovahkiin, returned to his home after long hours of sparring and strategizing. Piece by piece, he took off his Stick of Truth clothing as he went upstairs to go to his bedroom. He stopped abruptly in front of the door next to his. By the muffled sound of the television heard on the other side, he knew she must be inside. He knocked on the wood twice before letting himself in, despite the fact he didn't get any approval.

There lay his twin sister, (F/n), on her (f/c) covered bed with the television on with (f/t/s) playing on its sleek screen. (E/c) eyes shift over to the intruder and she bared him a sly smile. "Hey, bro-bro. What's up?" She greeted him casually.

Dovahkiin let out a sigh at his sister's innocent tone. "You need to stop it, (F/n)," he scolded her in his usual, quiet voice.

The (h/c) haired girl tilted her head slightly, giving off more of an innocent facade. "What could you be talking about?"