(Kenny McCormick) I Am Happy

A/n: This has got to be the most depressing thing I have ever written. I wanted to try it out and whoa, I got super into it. Seriously, this is more than 3,500 words long. I'd say that's impressive since it's only been today. But that's why you peeps shall have two oneshots in one day! Yay! *throws confetti into the air*

I'm really sorry in advance for the sudden angst since I usually type up happy oneshots. But after this, I'll have more joyous oneshots! I promise. (Unless, ya know, you like this kind of thing, then I can totally type more of this kind of thing.) But yeah, WARNING, very sad in my opinion. Read at own risk!

Anyway, enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was happy.

My whole life being in South Park was the best and I wouldn't change it for anything in the world.

Growing in the small, mountain town had been such a ride. I've been here since I was in diapers. Once I entered elementary school, I instantly became friends with Stan, Kyle, Cartman, and especially Kenny. We were always together, causing havoc. That's just how we were.

We grew and feelings were developed. I had liked Kenny McCormick the moment we became sixth graders. We were growing, and puberty had hit most of us. Of course these feelings were going to occur. Of course it had to be for my best friend.

But then he asked me out. It was the happiest day of my life.

"Oi, Kinny, remember when you were so sex crazed when we were younger?" Cartman asked the freckled blonde as we were all hanging out at his house on a weekend our seventh grade year.

"Who said I wasn't still sex crazed?" Kenny smirked as he pressed the buttons rapidly on his controller, his sapphire eyes glued on the screen along with mine, Stan, and Kyle's.

"Dude, you haven't tried to get into anyone's pants since fourth grade," Stan pointed out, leaning towards the right like that might give him an advantage to the video game.

"Well, that's because I've only had eyes on one person," Kenny replied, easily getting points.

"Oooh, KenKen has a crush," I teased, nudging him on the side in a joking manner. At that moment, my heart had shattered in a million pieces. Whoever that girl was, she's one lucky bitch.

"Kenny! You had a crush on someone and you didn't tell us? I'm fucking hurt, dude," Kyle replied, his focused deeply still into the game. "Who is she?"

"Yeah, asshole. Tell us who she is so we can ridicule her that a poor fuck likes her," Cartman snickered.

"Well if I tell you all now, she's going to find out," Kenny muttered.

"Do we know her?" Stan questioned.

"Yeah."

"So what if we know her?" Kyle muttered. "How about you just tell me, Stan, and (F/n)? Since we're not going to be assholes about it."

"EY!" Cartman snapped, obviously offended.

"It's true! You just said you were going to ridicule the poor girl. Sure, you do that to (F/n) but she's used to it by now," the redhead explained.

"This is also true," I muttered, my thumbs rapidly pressing the buttons I need to gain points.

"Fine! I won't fucking ridicule her. I just want to know," Cartman grumbled as he stuffed more Cheesy Poofs into his mouth. "Dude, just tell us who she is already."

"... Well, she's in this room right now."

Abruptly, I froze all together, letting my character in the game die instantly. The room was deathly quiet over the confession. I glanced over and saw that Kenny was the only one still focused on the game, now surpassing all of us with the multiple points he's gaining, but now his freckled cheeks were a crimson red, just like mine. "Wait, my mom?" Cartman sputtered, pieces of the cheesy snack flying out his mouth.