A/n: Update and Stories oh my!

Hello!

I know this is the LAST thing you want to see in your notifications but I will go ahead and mention what is going on in my life. You see, I just started college once again and I've been trying to get into full swing of things AND OH MY there's just so much reading and work to do!

Which can only mean even lesser updates. I'm terribly sorry for that and for the fact that I haven't updated this series in AGES. But, I will in fact say I will officially go on hiatus for this series so I can focus on my studies and maybe my other stories.

SPEAKING OF STORIES, please check out my other works! I currently have TWO Free! stories out (a Sousuke and Rei one), along with my Black Butler story, and the intro to my Tokyo Ghoul story. I don't mean to advertise myself but it'll mean a lot if you guys look at those and give some support! I know all this anime is quite the jump from South Park, but idk, I've noticed a couple you catching onto my anime references in my oneshots XD

Aaand lastly, as much as I won't be on here as much (although, I'll probably only check in to read some EXO fanfics during my short free times), I would love to talk to yall! So go ahead and send me a message through here. Or if you want, I'm free to talk to on Snapchat and Kik.

Snapchat: BidonkaMac
Kik: ThatNoobMcCormick

Please do sent me a message that you're from Wattpad if you decide to add me! I'm open to talk about anything, but anime and EXO are kind of my top discussion topics right now XD But, yeah, advice and just having someone to listen to you, I'm here! Because of course we need people and sometimes it's easier to talk to people you don't know. Let's talk about likes and dislikes, favorite shows, favorite music, favorite animal, I'm game for it!

Anyway, I hope you guys have a good day and your support for this series mean a lot! Like, holy dang, I wasn't expecting over 90K reads, but I'm forever grateful! Goodbye for now everyone!