(Mysterion) New Hero in Town

A/n: I'm just beasting all these oneshots XD But, yeah, a Mysterion (and a bit of Kenny) oneshot! I feel kind of weird about it though, seeing that there isn't as much romance as I would have intended. But, I hope it's likable anyway? I'm just trying :P

Also, I made the name "Nox Angel" up. This will be your hero name in this story, but, by all means, go ahead and imagine another name! It was honestly a spur of the moment name. It's lame, I know, but I'm gonna stick with it.

Mysterion x hero!Reader

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Absolutely stunning.

Undoubtedly beautiful.

An angel sent from the heavens.

... Undeniably sexy.

Those were the words South Park media have been describing their newest town hero. She never mentioned her name aloud, and so they had deemed her the Nox Angel. It was only a few months ago when this magnificent girl appeared and started to wipe out South Park's crime in one easy swoop. Criminals were no match for the new hero, no matter how smart or how strong they were. The Nox Angel would take them down without much effort.

But, did this fact matter to the people of South Park? Not at all. Nox Angel was the town's new sex symbol and this pisses me off to no end!

I, (F/n) (L/n), didn't start becoming this "Nox Angel" just so to become a figure that every boy can jack to. Hell no, I didn't! I wanted to prove to this damn town that a girl can do whatever the fuck she wants and do a something as good as any guy can! But was that the case here? No, it isn't! Even when I trumped Mysterion out of the picture, they still see him as a hero worth looking up to while I'm stuck being everyone's crush.

How unbelievably annoying.

I entered my physics class and sat down in my usual seat near my friends, who seem to be deep in conversation about something in particular. Sprawled out on the table, there were pictures of the girls of our school, me included. "What the fuck are you knuckleheads doing?" I asked the four boys in an annoyed tone.

All pairs of eyes landed on me once hearing my voice. "We're trying to figure out who Nox Angel is behind her mask," Stan replied.

I noticed the pictures were in two separate groups. "We have divided them into two. One that we think might be her and the other is 'no way in hell that who she is,'" Kyle explained, pointing at each one to show me.

Surprisingly, my face was actually the 'no way in hell' pile, in which I couldn't help but chuckle at. "Pfft, you don't think I can be Nox Angel?" I questioned them in a teasing tone, very much interested as what their reasoning was.

"Well, you're not hot enough," Cartman deadpanned, causing me to pop a vein.

Before I could make any attempt to strangle him, Kenny muffled out through his hood, "Well, if it makes you any better, I think you're as sexy as she is." He laced his fingers with mine and pressed his lips softly on the back of my hand.

"You dumb fuck, you're only saying that because you two are doing the dirty," our fat friend scoffed.

I was ready to knock his lights out until Kyle piped up, "That's enough, Fatass, before (F/n) murders you and hides your body where no one will ever hide it." His face suddenly looked like he was in deep thought. He then moved my picture out of the prior group and shifted it towards the 'maybe' group. "(F/n) would you ever tell us if you were a hero?"

I pursed my lips as I pretended to contemplate hard about the question. "Maybe, maybe not," I murmured out, a smirk on my lips. "Why would she ever want to reveal her identity?" Kyle stared me down, his brain turning its gears. Kyle was a smart boy, I wouldn't be surprised if he figured out Nox Angel was me.