(Kyle Broflovski) Accept Me for Me

A/n: First oneshot out of my three requests! This was actually hard for me to type and it ended up shorter than I wanted it to be (。ŏ﹏ŏ) Sorry, you guys! But, I'v been typing the Kenny request and that is definitely longer!

Cute idea from @MaraWhatsernameRae. @Mrs_Sherlock221B, hope this drabble is ok!

Kyle x Neko!Reader

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am so nervous.

I stood in front of my boyfriend's house for a good ten minutes, just gawking at its green exterior the whole time. I couldn't help but be a little jumpy with anticipation. Tonight was the night. The night when I finally tell Kyle Broflovski my big, ole secret.

The secret that I'm actually half cat. A neko most people would call me.

How I became to be was the work of Doctor Alphonse Mephesto. With his mysterious enjoyment of genetic splicing and cross breeding and other odd experiments, this was now completely possible. As... ahem... the niece of Dr. Mephesto, my family thought it would be fine to let me be his lab rat for this experience. Don't worry, no human had any sexual relations to a feline. With plenty of runs and tests, by the time I turned five years old, I had gotten myself feline ears and a tail. Along with that, my senses have heightened and my agility increased. But other than that, I am yet still a human.

After that moment, my parents argued that it was time to stop his experiments and took me away from my uncle... We still see him on family occasions though.

That aside, me being a neko had been a secret of mine ever since then. My parents have always cared for my well-being. So, whenever I have to go out in public, like to school, I would have my trusty (f/c) hat to cover my ears and my tail will be safely tucked in my pants. I looked like a normal person. I've been careful all these years to not let anyone know about this odd thing about me. I mean, just imagine Eric Cartman or Craig Tucker finding out about this! They would never let me live it down!

But, being with my boyfriend for more than a year now, I felt it was time to let one other person know.

In a place like South Park, you can never fully trust your best friends and reliable adults; they're all usually just bitches. But, Kyle was different. Even before we began going out, he always gave me consideration and adoration. He made me felt comfortable and at peace. He could make me smile in a heartbeat and would do anything in the world to make me feel better. So, when he confessed to me and asked me to be his girlfriend, it was a shock but I accepted instantly. Ever since that day, I have been showered with unconditional love.

He deserves the right to know. Tonight, when we decided on doing this sleepover, I will reveal that I am part cat to Kyle.

"(F/n)?" I didn't even notice the front door opened, which was odd for me. I would've heard the click of the door by my enhanced hearing. I glanced ahead, my cheeks flushed for being caught just standing around in the cold around blankly.

He hurried out towards me, just in sweatpants and a thin green shirt. "You're going to get a cold standing out here!" He grabbed onto the big bag I was carrying with one hand and guided me into the house with his other hand on my waist. We both entered the house and closed the door behind us. "Babe, what were you doing out there?" he asked me, a concerned look on his face.

"Oh, sorry, it was nothing. Thought I saw something weird," I muttered out.

He let out a small chuckle. "Well, it is South Park." We walked into the living room, where we will be spending our night. There, a bunch of blankets and pillows were thrown onto the couch and snacks and drinks were set at the coffee table. The television was already on Netflix, ready to have us watch whatever we wanted. "Ike is at his own sleepover with his friends and my parents have late night shifts. We'll have the house to ourselves."