(Token Black) The Colorado Singing Competition

See, I told you this oneshot will come shortly after my Gregory one ;)

Honestly, I'm also very iffy about this oneshot. But, I do like it in a way.

And lemme tell you something, cuz, why not. You'll see many different names in my oneshots that are definitely not from the show. Most of these OC's (with no regret of course!) are made for Tomodachi Life since I want everyone to be paired with someone in the game. I'll give you a list of names that you have read or will read in future oneshots.

Malia (who was my first SP OC tbh), Felix (he's technically my King Douchebag for the Stick of Truth game), Joney, Azalea, Vivian, Sonny, Xavier, and Bianca (Ok, I'm guilty. That's me. But my mii kind of ended up marrying Craig. So I might put myself in the story ocassionally).

I might end up making a seperate story info thing for them if i get around to it... Cuz... Idk, I like sharing with yall. And I may have way too much excitement that needs to be let out.

ANYWAY, onto the story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Colorado Singing Competition was an annual thing. The whole state loves being a part of it. The event was big too, as it was broadcasted on the television for those who can't come to Denver to watch it in person. People of young, old, new, and veterans can come and try out and win the $10,000 prize. Occasionally, someone would come to the competition and sign them up for a recording contract. And that's the main reason why Token Black auditions every year.

Token Black is one of the state's favorite competitors. Everyone knew he has the amazing voice that people would swoon over. In some years, he would win, some he would lose. He didn't care about the money since he was so stinking rich. So, usually, if he won that year, he would give it to the runner up. All he wants was to become famous and share his love for singing to the whole world. Until the day comes when someone will give him that chance, he's going to keep coming back to compete.

He's not the only veteran in the competition. There are others, amazing or not, who would try auditioning every year too. One in particular would always go far into the competition with Token, a girl was about the same age as him. Her name was (F/n) (L/n) and she was wicked good.

She started doing the competition in her third grade year, a year before Token joined. For about five years, the two had always butted heads as they were both passionate and dedicated to win the competition. They both wanted to become famous.

Too bad (F/n) had suddenly stopped before her freshman year. Token hadn't heard from her since.

Until... The summer before going into his freshman year of college.

...

"Thanks for tagging along, guys. I really appreciate the support," Token told his group with a grin. Him, Craig, Clyde, and Tweek were now at Denver Stadium so Token can audition to be a part of the Colorado Singing Competition.

"Dude, it's cool!" Clyde replied, his hazel eyes wandering around the spacious building. "You want to live your dream. We want to be with you every step of the way!"

"Yeah, I've already decided this will be my last year to do this since college is coming up. If I can't be a famous singer, then I guess I'll settle with being a doctor," Token sighed. The four boys walked up to the sign-up table so Token could get his number.

"Oh my, hello there, Token!" The women who were tending the table grinned over at the dark-skinned boy. "Always a pleasure to see you."

"Hi, ladies," he returned the smile. He signed his name onto the long list and grabbed his rightful number. "Just so you know, I'm planning on winning this year."