(Kenny McCormick) Mine and Only Mine

A/n: Another Kenny oneshot :D And sooo, I attempted something that is sliiiiiighty different. But, thank you for the rad idea Hipster_Nepeta! I hope you like this :)

Yandere!Kenny x Reader

EDITED: Jeez, how embarassing! I just now realized there was a portion missing on this oneshot. It makes sense as to why everyone was wondering if there was a part 2 coming up! But, I fixed it. I'm so sorry, folks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"By the way (F/n), you look really nice today."

"Aww, thanks Clyde." I rummaged through my backpack, a light blush on my cheeks, to grab the notebook that had my Algebra notes. I handed it to him. "And here's the notes. Just return it to me tomorrow, alright?"

The brunet shot me a wink. "Of course. You can count on me." He leaned in closer and whispered into my ear, "That's why you're my favorite girl in this school."

I rolled my (e/c) eyes and pushed him lightly away, a chuckle escaping my lips. "Pfft, I bet ya you say that to every girl you know," I scoffed. "Plus, wouldn't Bebe kill you if you say things like that."

Clyde pretended to look hurt, an over-exaggerated expression on his face. "Who do you take me for, (F/n)? You slay me!"

I laughed at his silliness. "You're so stupid."

"But you love me! Just admit it," Clyde smirked, his shoulder now leaning against my locker.

"Yeah, as a friend, you dork," I replied. The bell rang above from the intercom, telling us we need to get to class before we're tardy. "I'm gonna go." I turned my heel and began walking towards my English classroom.

"Tell me you love me, (F/n)!" The brunette called out to me.

Without looking back, I flipped him the bird. A groan was heard, making me smile. I continued to my class but I couldn't help but feel something. I had an uneasy feeling in my stomach, like I was being watched.

I shook it off and entered my English class, going straight to my group of friends. "Hey, asshats!" I greeted Stan, Kyle, and Eric, as I sat down in my rightful desk.

"Oh, the bitch is finally here," Eric scoffed, his head lazily laying on the palm of his hand. "Where's the poor bastard?"

I glimpsed around and finally noticed that the hooded blond was missing. I pursed my lips upon seeing this. "Huh. He's going to get detention if he's tardy for class again."

Just with a minute remaining, the guy we were looking for entered. He approached us, gave me a quick peck on my temple (something he grew a habit of doing around me), and took the seat to the right of me. "Dude, where have you been?" Stan asked the freckled boy.

"Sorry, had to take care of some business," Kenny mumbled out as he settled himself into the desk.

"What kind of business?" I questioned him, pricking my curiosity.

Kenny just bared a warm smile in my direction. "It's nothing you need to worry about, (F/n)." I wasn't sure if I trusted his answer a hundred percent but I decided to not question him more about it.

The teacher came in and started with lessons. He then commanded us to get into our assigned groups that he had put us in before and discuss the reading we had for homework. Luckily, I had Kyle in my group. And so, we all scurried around, moving desks and bodies to be with our group. Also in my group was Butters, Kevin, and Token.

In the midst of discussing the answers to the questions our teacher gave us, Kyle interrupted me. "Sorry, (F/n). But there's something that has been bothering me." The redheaded boy leaned in close to me and plucked something off of my face. "You had an eyelash on your cheek. How about you make a wish and blow on it?" {A/n: Got this idea from Parks and Recreation :D Sooo cute}