(Tweek Tweak) It Was the Tweek Discount

A/n: Ah, I actually really like this one. So, I hope you all do too! Tweek is such a precious child. *cough*That should've had more screen time last season*cough*.

An Eric Cartman oneshot will come right after this one!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"W-Will you... O-Oh Jesus... Never mind! I-I-I'm sorry, (F/n)! ACK!"

Tweek Tweak, a freckled blond in my grade, turned away from my desk and bolted out the classroom without letting me say a word, Clyde, Token, and Craig right on his trail. I sat there bewildered at what happened along with everyone else who was in the room... this was the third time he has done that to me.

"Eh? Tweek needs to stop being a wuss," Bebe muttered in front of me, an unamused expression on her pale face.

I averted my gaze away from the door and towards the blonde. "What do you think he was going to ask me?" I asked her. She only shrugged her shoulders. I frowned at her reply and adjusted myself in my desk so I was facing forward.

I moved into South Park only a couple of months ago because of my mother's sudden job change. I was ok with it, despite missing a few friends back home. What I didn't expect when I came to school was to become instantly popular. I wasn't one to see myself as particular hot or sexy but apparently that changed when I transferred into South Park High. I'm only guessing I have gained the attention of many boys was because of the fact I was new and someone that no one here has dated yet.

I haven't said yes to any boy yet, though.

Only a minute after, Lola entered the classroom and took the seat to the right of me. "Hey, Lola, your boy was just here a moment ago," Bebe told her. Lola's eyes widened at this realization and whipped her head towards the door. "He's probably already in his class, there's no point of going after him, dummy."

A look of disappointment crossed her face as she settled in her desk. "Well dang. What did he come in here for?" she asked the two of us.

Bebe and I exchanged glances. "It was nothing. I think he wanted to ask someone for notes but then he left," Bebe answered her. I gave her an odd look, but she didn't seem to notice it. Why not tell her that he was trying to talk to me? It's not like he'd be unfaithful to her.

"Oh ok," was Lola's reply before turning away to get her things ready for today's class.

I laid my chin into the palm of my hand as I pondered why this always seems to happen... Lola and Tweek are dating, and I doubt Tweek was the kind of guy to make a move on someone while he's in a relationship, so why does Bebe have the need to always cover up what is really going on?

The day continued on as usual; classes were boring, I had my lunch with the girls, I kicked ass in P.E., and I arrived to (fav club) after school. That had been my routine ever since I started coming here... while not on my very first day...

~A couple days later~

My club happened to cancel its meeting today, so that leaves me with some free time before I go home. I left the school grounds to see what I could do to pass some time. In the distance, I could hear the school's football team in practice. The cheers of the cheerleaders and the grunts of the boys working hard was audible even to where I was standing. I shook my head at my thought. Nah, I don't want to watch them. Besides, I might run into Kenny McCormick. That guy sure doesn't know how to keep it in his pants.

I turned my heel away from the direction to the football field and walked. I wandered into town to see if there was something that might interest me. I paused for a moment and noticed the coffee shop I had been in only once before.