part 5

She is sitting acrossed from me and Ryder moving her salad back and forth with her fork

She is sitting acrossed from me and Ryder moving her salad back and forth with her fork. She hasn't taken a bite yet I hope its not because of our fight guilt surges through me at the mere thought that she isn't eating because of me. "So when are you all going to get over your argument ?" Her whole body tenses as he mentions our fight and her glare is flickering between me and him.

Her teeth sink into her bottom lip her eyes are pooling with water and she gulps like she's nervous.

"You told him?how could you do that?" She asks her bottom lip is now shaking and her eyebrows are furrowed. "I- I didnt" I stutter but before i can finish she drops her fork stands up and walks out of the cafeteria with her head down.

 "I- I didnt" I stutter but before i can finish she drops her fork stands up and walks out of the cafeteria with her head down

I make my way into the hallway trying to hold my tears back. I have done cried once today I am not going to let it happen again. I still cannot believe that I told Caleb fucking andrews about the things that have happened to me. I have never told anyone about them but I just poured my heart out to him and he just goes around telling Ryder about it.

My chest is heaving up and down and its like the oxygen is getting thin. I need air its hot in this hallway. I head towards the back emergency exit I hope there isn't an alarm on them. I push it open awaiting a siren but it never comes the breeze engulfs me helping me get air in and out of my lungs at a steadied rate.

I close my eyes and think about how I wish I could sleep. The daytime is the only time I can get any rest because the nightmares are not as bad but I have schoolwork to do during the day and its hard to find time to take a nap.

The nightmares are worse at night they are so much worse and I wish I could just turn my brain off and rest, but thats not how it works. Maybe if I could sleep I wouldn't be such a bitch. I could have just been comforting to Caleb earlier instead of going off on him.

****

The rest of the school day goes by pretty fast and I refrain from speaking to either of my friends. I don't want to start another argument. I am now making my way out into the parking lot towards Molly's maroon car. I put the key into the ignition. I hear a clicking noise to my right and my head snaps around to see a brown headed boy hopping in the car and sitting in the passenger seat . The door slams and Caleb turns towards me like I know why is in my car.

"What the hell are you doing?" I say in a gruff tone.

"Start the car we are going to Sally's down the road!" He says staring at me.

"I can't I have to be home by 3:45 or Molly is going to kill me plus I don't even know who Sally is." I huff which is true I'm not making excuses.

"Well sweetheart I guess today is our lucky day because if you didn't notice we got out and hour early because study hall got canceled and Sally's is a diner so come on lets go."he says with his eyebrows raised and a stupid smirk on his face. I cringe slightly when he calls me sweetheart I pull my phone out of my pocket and open it to see it is actually only 2:00.

"First dont call me sweetheart and second what makes you think I want to eat" I say while turning the key over.

"well princess is it ok that I call you princess? I figured you were hungry because you are always hungry and you always want something to eat am I wrong?" well he's not wrong I do like my food.I want to still be mad at him for earlier but I guess its not totally his fault maybe I can cut him some slack.

I turn to look him in the eyes and I am starving "princess Is fine but no sweetheart dont ever call me that and the only way I will go to Sally's is if you pay because I am hungry " I say looking over at his smirking face "ok so show me how to get there Casanova" I say and his jaw drops."what? Can I not give you a nickname too?" I ask looking him dead in his eyes.

"Yes, but you can't call me Casanova thats basically saying I'm a man whore!" He says letting out a little giggle.

I back the car out into the parking lot and stop at the stop sign he points left and I turn the wheel. "Well then what about.... stud can I call you stud?"

He pulls his phone out and starts typing something. Then his eyes snap up at me and he tilts his head with furrowed eyebrows. Then it clicks he had to look up the meaning of stud. I can't hold back the small laugh that is on the tip of my tongue.

He raises his eyebrows and a smile appears on his lips pointing to his right for me to turn "so you think I have alot of sex?" he asks with a cocky undertone. I shake my head up and down trying to hold back my smile. "Why do you say that princess?" He asks shaking his head "well because the first time I met you....you were tounge wrestling with Emily!"I laugh and look over at him.

"Well I guess you have a point turn here!"he says pointing to a bright pink restaurant with a big sign that says Sally's. I find a parking spot I turn the car off and put the keys in my pocket. I step out into the chilly air and walk towards the door with Caleb following.