part 13

Molly walks around the corner when she sees me her eyes light up a man follows close behind her who I assume is her new boyfriend

He is creepy as hell.

Molly walks closer to me and wraps me in a hug. She does this every time I see her. She seems to like me for some reason. When Molly lets go of me I look over at stella to see a look of disgust on her face staring at the red headed man. I elbow her in the ribs getting her attention I wisper "be nice" under my breath. She rolls her eyes at me and takes a deep breath before throwing on a fake smile and walking towards the man. "Hi I'm stella Molly's adopted daughter" she says in a cheery voice holding her hand out for him to shake.

I don't know how she does that just a second ago she looked like she hated the man and wanted to throw up from just looking at him, but now she has this huge smile on her face. I wonder how many of her smiles have been fake and I didn't realize it.

She shakes his hand "I'm Billy but you can call me Bill I'm Molly's boyfriend" he says as stella steps backwards to stand next to me wiping her hand against her pants like she's wiping something off. I step forward and reach my hand out to shake his "I'm Caleb Stella's friend" I say he grasps my hand and now I see why she was wiping her's off. It feels greasy and nasty.

He's looking at me like he doesn't like me very much. I step back to stand next to her as I wipe my hand on my pants the same way she did. He doesn't look to be a very clean man,He looks like he doesn't wash his hands after he used the bathroom. "Caleb you should stay for dinner" Molly says while looking at me. I look down at stella to see her  pleading eyes already looking up at me.

I don't really want to stay because this is a awkward situation. Before I have the chance to answer stella jumps in "yes he will stay I'm going to get ready call us when the food is done" I just shake my head and go along with it following her up the stairs.

She walks in to her room and throws her bag on the floor. She grabs my hand and pulls me towards the bathroom. I have no clue what she's doing, but just thinking about her and me in a bathroom together where people usually get naked makes my dick twitch in my pants. She comes to a stop in front of the sink she puts hand soap on her hands and scrubs I see her red swelled fingers and can't help but feel bad about shutting them in the door  she then drys them on the towel hanging on the wall. "Wash your hands now" she says looking at me with a serious face.

"What?" I ask looking down at her "wash your hands I'm pretty that that dude down stairs just gave us both chlamydia through a hand shake" she says turning the water on. I laugh at her while scrubbing my hands under the hot water like she did "you know that's not how chlamydia works right?" I say as I dry my hands on the towel. She pushes me out of the bathroom and closes the door in my face.

I Walk over to her bed throwing my self on it while staring at the ceiling. I look over at her desk that is situated in front of her window there is a picture of four people standing in a sunflower feild. I have been in her room many times but never really stopped to look around we are always studying.I stand up and walk over to her desk picking the picture up there is a young stella standing inbetween a older man and woman who I assume is her real mom and dad because she looks just like the woman there is also a younger boy who is older than stella standing to the right of them which I'm guessing is her older brother.

I hear the shower stop and I put the picture back on the desk and lay back on the bed. Her bed smells like her vanilla with a hint of lavender. Her smell is addicting I could smell it all day and not get tired of it. Shit.....I sound crazy. The bathroom door opens steam billows out into the room. She steps out her towel wrapped around her as she walks over to her closet. Her wet hair is plastered to the side of her face while she is pulling out clothes from her closet.

She turns around and walks towards the dresser beside the bed. I follow her with my eyes she is now going to the bathroom when she stops at the end if the bed crossing her arms over her chest. "Stop staring" she says stomping her foot and huffing. She stomps back into her bathroom closing the door behind her. I throw my head back and look at the ceiling once again. Ok well now I have a full blown stiffy.

She steps out in a pair of ripped jeans and an black ACDC shirt. She walks over and grabs her hair dryer out of the  bottom drawer on her desk. She leaves the bathroom door open while she stands in the door way blow drying her hair. After a few minutes she turns off the blow dryer and walks into her room ruffling her hair with her fingers. God I wish my fingers could be in her hair pulling it while I fu- stop thinking like that she is one of your best friends you idiot.

"The food is ready and the table is set" Molly calls from down stairs. She grabs my hand pulling me off the bed and towards the door. "You have to be a buffer ok? If things get awkward you have to jump in and save me " She asks as we make our way down the stairs. "And keep physical contact with Billy to a minimum" she says as we walk into the kitchen. I shake my head and chuckle to myself at the way she nerverously plays with my fingers.