part 19

I told Ryder to tell Stella to meet me in the locker room

I told Ryder to tell Stella to meet me in the locker room. Now that I see her talking to a shirtless max witland I realize my mistake. I walk over to her and grab her hand leading her through the crowd of half naked football players who are all eye fucking her. "Hey do you have that guys number?" She asks me and I stop dead in my tracks making her bump into my back. I turn around to look at her and she is seriously asking me this question I thought she was joking.

"Yes, i have his number but you're not getting it" I say turning around while continuing to pull her towards the now empty shower room. We stop walking and I drop her hand she looks at me with puppy dog eyes "why not?" She asks while her eyes travel down my front. I have a Towel wrapped around my waist while water drips down my body from my wet hair.

"Because he's a dick" I say with annoyance in my voice. "Un hu" she nods as her mouth hangs open. I smirk knowing that she is checking me out. I snap infront of her face "hey eyes up here" she waves her hand slapping my hand away from her face still staring at my body. "Yeah yeah I hear ya.." she reaches her finger out and pokes my stomach. "I didn't know you had abs" she say while she looks fascinated by them. "I think you got a little drool right there" I say while tapping my chin. She rolls her eyes at me "fuck off...why did you need to talk to me?" She asks smiling.

My heart hurts knowing I'm about to wipe that smile right off of her face.
"Well you know how you made up that story about running into your bathroom door?" I ask and all the color drains from her face." I-i didn't make it up it was true I really did it to myself" she says trying to convince me, but it's not working.

I take a step towards her "ok so let's say you are telling the truth about your eye and you did actually do it to your self, did you also do that to your neck?" I ask tilting my chin up gesturing towards her neck. Her whole body freezes and I can see her chest start to move quickly.  "There's nothing wrong with my neck Caleb I don't know what your talking about" she says shaking her head and looking down at her shoes.

I tilt her head up with my pointer finger making her look me in my eyes. I bring the pad of my thumb up to my tongue and wet it. I let my thumb fall to her neck rubbing it side ways taking the make up with it. I can feel her heart beating wildly under my thumb. "Now try to tell me there is nothing wrong with your neck" I say looking at her wide eyes. "Is it Billy? Is he hurting you?" I ask in a sincere voice and she sucks in a gulp of air and runs her fingers through her hair messing it up. "No it's not Bi-billy...he wouldn't hurt a fly no Billy didn't do it" she says stuttering and there she goes repeating her self again.

"Now I know your lying because my dad run a background check on Billy and you know what we found out?" I ask and her cheeks fush red and her eyes are glossy. "He's a drug dealer known for his deals gone bad he's also  wanted for assault in two states and has four restraining orders against him" I say as my blood boils just hearing my self repeat what my dad told me.

I'm sure if I seen myself right now I would have steam rolling out of my ears. There are tears sticking to her lower lashes as she looks up at me. "OK well he didn't do it so just drop the whole little investigation you have going on" she says while walking out of the shower room. I walk out into the locker room and see every dude on my team looking at me. Then I realize how this looks. She walked in that room content and and in order. Well when she walked out her hair was messed up from running her hands through it, she was flustered from our argument with her cheeks red. Plus I only have a Towel on.

I glare at every single one of them "why don't you all mind your fucking business" I sneer at them turning towards my locker to get dressed. As I put my clothes on I hear my name being called by Ryder. "Did you tell her what your dad said? Is that why she's  walking home?" He asks catching me by surprise. "What did you say she's doing?" I ask as I push my bag into my locker. "She said she's walking home" I slam my locker door shut and start walking towards the exit "like hell she is" I mutter under my breath as I make my way to my car.

I'm walking down the street headed towards my house

I'm walking down the street headed towards my house. It's so cold out here i am now regretting the choice to walk home but I didn't want Caleb asking any questions.I'm thinking about everything that he said about Billy. I lied to him I was not surprised when he said he was a drug dealer. I have seen a bunch of random people at our house at random times and it was kinda suspicious but now I understand.

I don't want to tell him and Ryder that Billy is the one hurting me because they are going to tell calebs dad and calebs dad is a cop. Which means that I could possibly be moved to a new home. It isn't Molly's fault., I like her home and I also don't want to leave my new friends. Tears roll down my face and I wipe them away with my hand along with the make-up I had put under my eye. Thinking back to before I got into the argument with Caleb I have never really realized that he was that hot. Like I'm not going to lie before he sprung the whole "your step dads a drug dealer" thing I had a lady boner.

I hear the sound of a familiar engine roar from beside me. My head snaps to see ryders chin rested on the window sill of the back seat and Caleb leaned over in the passenger seat looking at me through the window. "Get your fucking ass in the car now" he groans slowly following my walk.