part 14

We sit down at the table that sits four  me acrossed from Molly and Caleb acrossed from Billy

We sit down at the table that sits four  me acrossed from Molly and Caleb acrossed from Billy. We pass the food around while awkward silence fills the room. "So how was your study session last night?" Molly asks looking at me and Caleb. "It was great!" I said smiling at her."Yeah I'm sure it was"Billy mumbles under his breath next to me while raising his eyebrows insinuating that something had happened between me and caleb. I continue to eat my food with while side eyeing him for his comment.

I look at Molly and Caleb with furrowed eyebrows to see if they herd what he said. They are both in a conversation laughing confirming that neither one noticed the rude remark he made towards me. I clear my throat and shift in my seat. I pick up my water and take a drink my eyes shifting towards the living room that is connected to the dining room. There is two red suit cases that sit right beside the couch.

The crease between my eyebrow grows at this. I look at Molly and she is already looking at me with an apologetic look. Please tell me it is not there for the reason i think it's there. "Why is there luggage in the living room?" I ask looking between the two adults at the table. "Umm that is the reason I wanted to have dinner with you! Billy is moving in with us!" She said smiling at me. My face drains of color and the smile that was there now gone.

I look over at Billy to see a smirk on his face. Molly is excited about this and I don't want to ruin it for her. I swallow the lump in my throat and smile back at him he then turns to talk to Molly. I look over at Caleb letting my smile fall. He is looking at me with a sad smile that says "I'm sorry but I can't do anything about it". The anger evident on my face must have tipped him off.

"Looks like we are going to be seeing a lot of each other now" billy wispers sending chills up my spine. I feel and hand on my thigh under the table two grimy fingers in the hole of my pants right above my knee. My whole head spinning as I standup and push my chair out abruptly making the silver wear clatter on the table. The heavy silence filling my ears as my breathing speeds up the air burning as it makes it's way in and out of my lungs.I grab Caleb's hand and pull him up out of his chair I feel bile rising in my throat.

"I just remembered we have a chemistry test tomorrow! We should probably go study." I say walking towards the stairs pulling him behind me he has a confused look on his face. We get to the top of the stairs and I hear Molly shout "keep the door open".

 We get to the top of the stairs and I hear Molly shout "keep the door open"

She pulls me up the stairs I have no clue what she is doing. Why did she jump up so fast from the table like that?We don't take chemistry. Which means we don't have to study for it. She drags me in her room shutting the door behind us doing just as Molly told her not to.

She has one arm acrossed her stomach and one and on her hip as she paces the room looking at the ceiling. "She didn't even fucking ask me about it...she just let him move in...not even thinking about how I would feel". Her heaving breathing is the only thing that can be herd as she paces the room in silence.

I don't know what to do I'm not good with emotions she walks back and forth in front of me. "I'm going to have to live with him" she says as she stops walking and puts her hands on her face. She turns towards her bathroom making a run for it. I follow behind her and she kneels in front of the toilet throwing up every thing she just consumed. Just the thought of having to live with him is so bad it makes her physically sick?I mean he is creepy and all but I don't understand.

I hold her hair back for the third time in the last two days as she gets sick. "I'm sorry" she says as she wipes her mouth with the back of her hand. "Hey there's nothing to be sorry about" I reassure her as I help her off the ground. She runs her hand through her hair walking towards the sink."I was over reacting and I'm sorry I dragged you up here" she says as she leans over the sink using water to rinse her mouth out.

"Do you want to leave we can meet up with Ryder somewhere..get away for awhile?" I ask looking down at her. She shakes her head up and down while walking over to grab her bag off the floor. We walk down the stairs and spot Molly and Billy sitting on the couch together. "Molly I'm going to go with Caleb and Ryder to hang out for a bit I will be home by 9:00 OK?" She asks as she looks at the backs of their heads. "Yeah just be careful and have fun" Molly calls out to her.

We walk towards the front door stopping at the hallway closet to grab her jacket. She reaches down and grabs the door knob opening it a little for it to be forced shut by a big hand. Our heads  snap up at the same time to see Billy standing with a smug look on his face. "Make that 8:00 sweetheart" he says and I see her visibly tense at the nickname. "Molly said it was ok for me to come home at 9:00 she is my boss not you!" stella says back with a nippy attitude. When she gets angry I'm not gonna lie it scares me.

She pulls the door open and steps out into the chilly night air. It's only 7:00 now so it gives up a couple hours. She walks over to the car and doesn't give me the chance to open the door for her. She plops down in the passenger seat shutting the door behind her. She is pissed and I don't blame her. She met the man over and hour ago and he is already acting like her father.

I get in the drivers seat and start the car driving towards ryders house. I look over at her and see her arms crossed over her chest looking out her window. I pull my pack of cigarettes out of the middle console and toss them in her lap. She looks down in her lap and them back up at me. This huge smile on her face, it's different from the fake one she used earlier. Her eyes light up this time along with her bottom lip twitching a little bit.