part 8

I get out of his black mustang and look at the house the music is coming from

I get out of his black mustang and look at the house the music is coming from. It is bigger than calebs house and that says something. I hear the the sound of two pairs of feet following behind me as I make my way up the concrete stairs. I get to the door and decide not to knock because the music is to loud and no one would hear it anyway. I walk in surrounded by bodies it smells like stale beer and other beverages. I grab the two boys hands and pull them down to my level smirking "now you two get to argue over who's the DD tonight because it's not gonna be me" I say laughing and walking off towards the kitchen where the drinks are.

I pour vodka and orange juice but not much if you don't get plastered then there is no point in drinking. I see Ryder walking towards me with a beer in his hand im guessing he is not going to be our DD tonight. He swiftly grabs my cup out of my hand and smells it before tilting it up. He pulls it away making a awful face and shaking his head. "Would you like any orange juice with that vodka?" he asks jokingly.

I take the cup back and tilt it up letting all the liquid drain down my throat burning a path on its way down. I put the cup on the table squinting my eyes a bit at the burn before I start pouring me another. I look over to see Ryder staring at me with his mouth dropped open. I walk away from him and towards the couch and love seat that Caleb is sitting on holding his coke. I plop down beside him and put my head on his shoulder holding my cup steady. I turn it up drinking most of it in one go.

I look over to see his eyebrows raised and his nose scrunched up. "How are you drinking that I can smell it from here did you not mix it with something else?" He asks.

"Yes I did I mixed orange juice with it" I say smiling up at him. He rolls his eyes and shakes his head while taking another sip of his coke. I finish my cup and stand up wobbling a little now starting to feel the effects of the alcohol.  I sit my cup down next to Caleb and spot Tyler in the corner of the room. When his eyes land on mine he smiles and i walk towards him grabbing his hand and dragging him onto the makeshift dance floor. I lean against him swaying my hips back and forth his hands are on my waist while my arms are dangling around his neck.

When I'm drinking I get handsy. I usually end up making out with some random dude by the end of the night. I look up at him and he puts his forehead on mine and soon enough we have our tongues in eachothers mouths. I pull our lips apart and I turn around and continue to sway my hips as I lean my head back against his chest as he burries his face in the crook of my neck. He kisses his way up until he is beside my ear his hands are roaming my body "hey sweetheart why don't we take this somewhere else?" He wispers in my ear.

My whole body freezes as his hand slide over my stomach. Feeling Tyler's hands on me at the same time he called me sweetheart makes me think of the last home I was in. The way Marcus used to touch me and call me that even when I didn't want him to.

My chest starts to get heavy and I can't breathe. I feel trapped i try to push Tyler away feeling the back of my eyes stinging but he only pulls me closer to him. I feel the tears start to make their way down my face. "Please get off Tyler" I say loud enough for him to hear me but he's now trailing his tongue up my neck. I try to unclasp his hands from around my waist " Tyler please stop" I shout now my breathing rapid and my tears soaking my face.

 I try to unclasp his hands from around my waist " Tyler please stop" I shout now my breathing rapid and my tears soaking my face

I sit on the couch with a coke in my hand because stella forced me to come to this party and now I can't even drink. I feel the couch dip in beside me and I glance over to see a tipsy stella with a drink in her hand and a smile on her face. She rests her head on my shoulder letting me get a smell of her vanilla shampoo.I look down in her cup and see a mostly clear liquid with an orange tint which means its mostly vodka.

"How are you drinking that I can smell it from here did you not mix it with something else?" I ask her.

"Yes I mixed it with orange juice" she says smiling up at me I roll my eyes. She tilts her cup up downing all the liquid in the red solo cup.

This girl is going to be the death of me!

She stands up swaying on her feet a little bit putting her cup on the table. I follow her with my eyes trying to figure out what she is doing. She is walking towards Tyler fucking Herrington. She grabs his hand and drags him onto the dance floor where they are grinding on each other. I can't help but think that she is wearing nothing under that dress and it makes it a little hard to function.

When she puts her lips on his I feel my stomach drop and my heart twist. I look away and towards the TV that is playing a football game. I can't watch her do something like that with someone that isn't me. I clench my jaw shut tight bitting the inside of my cheek witch leaves a metallic taste on my tounge. I try to keep my eyes trained forward on the TV. "Tyler please stop" Stella's shaky voice meets my ears. My head snaps towards where the two stand.

Her cheeks are red which I'm not sure if it is because she is drunk or because the tears rolling down them. My blood boils as I watch her try to pull herself out of his grasp. I stand up out of my seat and stomp over towards Tyler not really having a plan. I grab him by the back of his collar smashing him against the wall. I pull my fist backwards throwing it forwards colliding with his cheek. I grab him by the front of his shirt lifting him off the ground and slaming him against the wall again "didn't you hear her say stop dammit?" I shout through gritted teeth. I hear the sound of Stella's sniffling and the taps of her high heels.

I feel hands grip my shoulders pulling me off of Tyler and I turn to see Ryder looking at me with a worried expression. He is now dragging me through the crowd of people that has formed around us. I try fighting against him but we play football together which also means we have the same workout routine.He is pulling me out the front door and my mind drifts to stella and if she is OK.

I get my footing back and I turn to ask Ryder about her but I catch sight of her slinder body leaning against the house holding her head while her shoulders shake.