part 15

We park in front of Sally's after picking up Ryder

We park in front of Sally's after picking up Ryder. I open my door and hop out walking towards entrance. It is now 8:20 so there aren't that many people in the diner at the moment. I take a seat in the booth that me and caleb sat in last time we were here. Caleb and Ryder walk towards the booth whispering to each other "Is it just me or is she in a bad mood?"Ryder asks

"No it's not just you I would watch what I say at the moment" Caleb wispers back before they both take a seat in front of me. I glare at them for their little conversation about me. The waitress from the other day walks up to us and is holding a note pad."what can I get for you?" She asks looking at the three of us she doesn't smile at me only at the two boys. I jump in before the others can answer "do you have froot loops?" I ask looking up at her with a smile "well we don't really serve breakfast this close to closing time" she says. Well that's not what the sign says:

Breakfast 24 hours

"Well is there any way you could possibly bend the rules a little bit?" I ask with a smile on my face trying to be nice she looks between me and caleb with a smug look on her face "it's hard to switch from breakfast food to dinner food all the time so no we can't?" She says in a snotty way. I then realize she is acting like this because she thinks I'm sleeping with Caleb.

"It's not that hard to make froot loops if it would make it easier you could bring us the stuff and we can make it ourselves" I say nicely giving her one more chance. "Umm I don't think so" she says staring at Caleb.

"The sign says 24 hours and your acting like a bitch because you think I'm sleeping with Caleb well I'm not so you can have him I just want fucking froot loops.... Can you do that?" I ask tilting my head to look at her narrowing my eyes. "Ye-yes I c-can" she stutters before walking off. I let out a breath I didn't realize i was holding. I turn my head to look at the two boys In front of me with wide eyes like I did something wrong. "What?" I ask "I want froot loops" I say looking down fiddling with my fingers.

Thinking about Billy and the way he touched me makes me anxious and I might have taken it out on the waitress. "You didn't have to pull her head off stell" Ryder says chuckle a little under his breath "well she could have just brought us the fucking froot loops the first time I asked" I say seeing the girl walk back out with three bowls and three spoons.

I see her smile at Caleb and Ryder but when her eyes land on me they are throwing daggers. She puts the bowls down and Caleb smiles at her as she walks away. "Well thanks stella now she'll never sleep with me" he says as I shove froot loops in my mouth. "Well thank me later she seems like a cryer" I mumble through my mouth full. I see Ryder start coughing and milk shoots out his nose at what I just said. I didn't mean it as a joke I can tell by the way she makes that stupid fake pouty lip at Caleb when looking at him.

I look at Caleb who is trying to hide his smirk while eating the cereal. "So what put you in a bad mood?" Ryder asks looking at me over the edge of his bowl while drinking the milk. I think about it for a second "well my foster mom Molly you have met her before just got a new boyfriend and he is moving in with us yay!" Note the sarcasm. "She's your foster mom?" He asks looking at me with a curious face "yup" I say popping the p.

"Are you guys ready? I have to be home by 9:00" I say they nod their heads while standing up. I pull a twenty dollar bill out of my pocket and throw it on the table. I get crazy looks from both of the boys standing beside me. "You know that is way to much right?" Caleb asks "yeah but maybe she could use it for condoms so she doesn't reproduce any mini versions of her" I say while walking out of the diner.

_______

It is 8:57 when Caleb drops me off at me house. He waits in his car until I get inside closing the door behind me I can hear his engine roar away. I turn around to be faced with a angry looking Billy standing in front of me. I put my bag on the floor along with my jacket. "You are late..you were supposed to be home by 8:00" he says in a stern voice. "No Molly said 9:00" I defend myself. He lunges towards me wrapping his hand around my throat slaming me against the front door making my head spin. "Well I said 8:00 and you will listen to me from here on out" I squint my eyes shut as his grip on my throat tightens.

I've learned from past experiences if you don't fight against them they give up faster. I would shout for Molly because she is usually asleep by now but my air way is cut off and there is no noise coming from my mouth other than wimpers. He leans in closer so his nose is touching my ear sending an unwelcoming feeling through my veins "you will not mention this to Molly or I will kill both of you! do you understand?" He asks I feel myself getting light headed from lack of oxygen. I shake my head yes and he drops me to the ground causing me to land on my knees.

I hear is footsteps retreat up the stairs and my hand finds it's way up to my neck. I can feel the bruising already starting. I grab my bag and run up the stairs quietly. I step foot in my room and close the door behind me. I slide down the door putting my head in my hands. This is what I was worried about because of the way he acted at diner. Just when I though that I could actually be happy life throws a curve ball at me.

😁I think the story is going good so far but I'm going to try and write my first steamy scene next chapter so don't forget to vote😁