part 17

Classes have gone by fast over the last few hours, now I have a ton of homework

Classes have gone by fast over the last few hours, now I have a ton of homework. I raise my hand and ask the teacher to go to the bathroom "yes you may, go ahead and take your belongings with you the bell is about to ring" I grab my bag and walk around Caleb's desk. I feel a hand grip my wrist and I turn around to see a worried looking caleb looking at me.

"Are you ok?" He wispers to me. "Yes I'm fine I just have to pee" I answer his question and then pull out of his grip. I actually do need to pee but I also want to check and see if the make-up on my neck is still in tack. I walk into the girls bathroom as i set my bag on the floor beside the sink. I do my business and wash my hands. I look in the mirror checking to see if you can see my bruises. When I'm thrown against the wall. I look up to see the girl that was sucking face with Caleb the first day we met. I think her name is Emily.

Her forearm is putting pressure on my throat area which hurts like a bitch. "So are you sleeping with Caleb?" She asks looking me right in my eye. Her arm on my already hurting throat is to much. I grip her shoulders and push her off of me. She stumbles backwards on her fake Chanel heels. My hand comes up to rub my throat trying to ease the pain. "Why does everyone assume we fucked? We didn't...so leave me alone you pysco bitch!" I say my voice cracking as I push myself off the wall and grab my bag off the floor.

I enter the cafeteria and spot caleb and Ryder already at our normal table. I make my way through the lunch line and then sit down infront of the two boys. "Why did your fuck buddy just corner me in the bathroom?"I say while opening my milk carrton and taking a drink. My voice sounds worse after the encounter with Emily in the bathroom. I don't think I'm going to eat anything at the moment.

Caleb is staring at me with wide eyes and his hand frozen in mid air. "She what? What did she say?" He says with furrowed eyebrows while biting the inside of his cheek. I have figured out over the time we have spent together that he does that when he gets nervous.

I wonder if Emily told her what happened last night? I don't think she would do that

I wonder if Emily told her what happened last night? I don't think she would do that. I bite the inside of my cheek trying to calm my self down. "She what? What did she say?" I ask looking at her trying to figure out if she knows  or not."don't freak out stud she didn't disclose any details! She just accused me of sleeping with you! Which everyone seems to be assuming these days!" She laughs her voice cracks and she clears her throat. Her hand comes up to rest on her neck. I feel relief flood through me knowing she doesn't know that I moaned her name while screwing someone else.

"Are you sick? do you need us to take you home?" Ryder asks from next to me I look over at her and see she is shaking her head no. "I think I'm just losing my voice I'll be fine" she says smiling up at us. That was a fake smile her lip didn't twich and her eyes aren't lighting up. I think she's lying to us but im not completely sure. After lunch we finish off our classes and head outside to my car.

Stella gets in the front seat like always and Ryder gets in the back. She looks over her shoulder to hand her bag to Ryder. Her neck is exposed to me while she talks to him about something. I can't hear their conversation because the blood rushing through my ears. Her foundation has rubbed off in a couple spots on her neck and now there is a purple tint to it. I bite the inside of my lip trying to control my anger. A copper taste coats my tongue.If someone has hurt her in any way I swear to God I will kill them.

She turns around in her seat with a smile on her face when she sees me eyeing her neck she pulls her hair over it and stares at the other cars in the school parking lot. My jaw tightens as I put the car in gear and drive off towards her house. I stop infront of the two story light yellow house and she swings her door open and hesitates to get out.She disappears into the house and I have a bad feeling about leaving her alone.

I step into the house holding my breath hoping Billy doesn't hear me

I step into the house holding my breath hoping Billy doesn't hear me. I start walking up the stairs and just when I though I got away I hear "stella just the person I have been waiting on" I can hear his smirk on his lips. I try to make a run for it up the stairs and towards my room only to feel a hand grab my back pack.He starts draging me down the stairs until I hit the bottom with a thump.

He grabs me by the collar of my shirt and pulls my face up so it's level with his."Don't you dare walk away from me ever again" he spills his words out along with droplets of spit that land on my face. My chest rises and falls faster than I would like it to. "Do you hear me?" He asks. I don't answer I just stare at him he draws his fist back and a few seconds later it connects with my cheek bone.

My ears ring as I fall backwards onto the floor scooting away from his standing figure. "Answer me when I speak to you" he says but my mouth won't form words the pain rushing through my head is the only thing occupying my mind.

I close my eyes and feel his foot collide with my stomach making my whole body tense. I lay curled up on the floor waiting for him to leave. When he finally walks off towards the kitchen. I pull myself off the floor and limp up the stairs groaning as I throw my backpack  on the floor. My back collides with my white comforter the darkness swallowing me whole.