Chapter 2

"hey!"
A

shortish boy walked twards me waving with a freindly smile, one i rarely get.

"hello?"

I didnt really want to talk to him but i had no other choice seeing as there was only a solid brick wall behind me.

he had two dark braids that faded into a light blue, in all honestly it suited him, he looked quite pretty

☆"hello?!, EXCUSE ME!"

◇"huh" the boy was waving in my face quite angrily actually. 

...and this is the part where I have to speak

( mental eye roll)

◇"oh sorry i didn't hear y-"

◇"hhhmmpf"

Well hhmmmmpf back to you, wait wait I need to turn my music up so its less sus.

◇"listen i really am sorry i was listening to music"

☆"its fine... Oh by the way have you heard of your mum Thier musics really good!"

◇"yea im listening to them now actually"

☆"wow were freinds now no take backs"

◇"im good thanks."

☆"i thought I said no take backs, anyway im venti and you?"

"Xiao"

I stood there in silence venti eating an apple beside me. It was a pretty peaceful moment obviously other than a boy the size of an 8 year old stood next to me earing an apple it was ruined quickly by one girl.

♧"BOO!"

☆"Ahhhh! " venti choked on his apple (he was okay though)

◇"hi tao"

♧" aiya didnt get you, again. Also not my name its hu tao!"

☆"hu tao?... Oh yeah your the daughter of the funeral parlour director!"

♧" Hmm whos this xiao your boyfriend...?"

My face was redder that a tomato
◇"NO!"

☆"ventis the name!" he seemed amused but when i looked at him he seemed to have a tint of red in his cheeks.

"were just friends apparently according to him."

"best friends actually we met..... 3 minutes ago and bonded over your mum !"

Ughhhhhh no and I though hu tao was bad. He's worse.

♧"but xiao i thought i was your only friend and that 'fiends are a waste of time especially when they haven't got the slightest consideration for others ' hehe"

She was right i did say that, but she changed it mabye it was on purpose? Although we are friends because she said we were friends one day. Guess that's gonna happen a lot to me now.

◇"i guess I did say that"

Dinggggg (awkward moment over)
Finnaly that was the most awkward moment of my life was over. Gee thanks hu tao.
First lesson is......English with miss Lisa wheres that-
*Bump*
♤"Ah sorry, so sorry!"

A boy with blonde hair and a long plait had bumped into me, a bit rude.

◇"Dont worry, uh do you know where English is by any chance?"

♤"Huh English yea. Actually me and my sister lumine have it too! Follow me. LUMINE!"

Another blond walked over she had short hair with 2 long bits at the front.

□ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □

(Her hairstyle is called tomboyish side tails or sum)

dec2021 me ( currently have the same hair!)

Word count:542
Ah finaly I have no idea how to write so any tips would be incredible! Have a nice day/night.
Edited:my. brain. is. in. meltdown.

Edited: 30/4/2021
yet again but better obviously 🙄🤚
And guess what my fingers still don't hurt 🙂