chapter 17

As I said the shoutout is for @Lea-san84
Because their xiaoven deserves more recognition:D i love it :)))

The actual story now

•huh Xiao? Where are you?•
Venti looked around the room he had slept in, it appeared to be Xiaos but the black and teal hair coloured male was no where in sight. Venti decided to go back to sleep seeing as it was 1am but just as he nodded off a pair of arms wrapped around his waist.
•...xiao is that you...• his voice was quiet due to still being half asleep.
•mhmm good night venti, love you•
•love...you too...•
●        ●       ●
In the morning (specifically 4:07am) Xiao woke up, realising the position he was in he scooched away slightly, still holding Venti. Though his attempts to be gentle so that Venti could sleep for a while longer failed. When he woke up he saw Xiao's flustered face. He couldnt help but laugh at the boy infront of him, making him even more red than before. He rolled over so that Venti couldnt see his face.
•pffffft- Xiao whats up?•
•nothing•
Xiao replied coldly not wanting to talk at the moment. Venti sensing this left him be after giving a warm hug and returning to sleep. Xiao in turn fell asleep too nuzzling his head next to ventis neck.

Ventis pov

I woke up with xiao, he had broken into a cold sweat and in all looked traumatised. I did the only thing I could I held him close and played a tune on my Ocarina.
(Insert zeldas lullaby)

Surprisingly it worked he calmed down and fell asleep again holding me tight. After id finished playing i placed my Ocarina back into the drawer and went back to sleep returning the warmth by holding xiao alswell.
□        ■        □           ■          □      ■     □

Sorry its short but I had no motivation and im going to my dads this weekend so I won't get as much time to write sorry :/ but thank you all for 3k veiws ❤❤🎉