3k special

SPIOLERS ofc yk with venti and stuff pretty sure this is just fluff just cute stuff :D anyway OMFG 3K ALREADY ID BEST BE PLANNING HOW TL CONTINE THE 1K BECAUSE THIS HAS NO RELATION.

Venti woke up in his bed, confused as to how he got there when he had finally realised the adepti holding onto his waist whilst asleep. ○he must have taken me home○ as venti was left with his own thoughts the migrane that comes each morning had arrived worse than normal.

After a short while xiao woke up aswell he kissed the anemo gods wrist before leaving a trail up his arm to his lips.
•do you need anything? A glass of water, paracetamol?•
•some water would do thank you xiao•
Xiao left the room to fetch the water whilst venti sneaked one of xiaos tablets to help with the pain. After a minute xiao returned and with the help of his boyfriend and the tablet the pain was becoming more bearable.
•Barbatos... I love you but you need to stop with the alcohol, you yourself know that gods can die don't underestimate how dangerous it really is... I will let you off today seeing as you've taken a tablet. though I will not accept this in the future.•
Xiaos expression changed almost instantly as he said that i went from being a warm loving one to cold and emotionless, how it was before they met.
•i... I don't...•, his eyes began to water, •im sorry xiao I don't mean to worry you I won't drink as much!• his face now soaked with tears xiao pulled him into a hug attempting to calm him down.

Ventis pov♡

Xiao hugged me till I stopped crying and said •i still love you, more than I love life itself... and I would hate to loose you too.•
I knew his past, I knew the pain he's
Been trough i didnt want to leave him alone and in pain again. •Xiao I would never leave you remember that.•
●       ●      ●
A few months later, ventis back to drinking at angels share but Xiao had a conversation With all the bartenders and now venti can't get more than 2 glasses of wine, he thought it was pretty annoying though one day he decided to go to the cats tail which was a pretty bad idea if there was cats inside since he's allergic. Luckily for him there was no cats inside and no restrictions, he began drinking and drinking until he remembered vaguely that xiao was returning today and stumbled out of the tavern.

Xiaos pov

Venti will probably be in angels share drinking, still I hope he isn't too angry at me...
He got to the tavern, he wasn't there.
He went to the cats tail, he wasn't there. He checked every tavern in mondstadt, but he wasn't there.
Now panicking he ran back to ventis house to check if he was there. He was, though he was passed out near the bed.
Xiao scooped him up and took him to Barbra. The idea of venti being severely injured or worse kept stabbing through the thoughts that where less grim.
●     ●      ●
•xiao im afraid he's suffered from severe alcohol poisoning and if he consumes as much as a shot it could kill him, I wouldn't tell him rather tell the bar tenders. He'll also be very weak for a few weeks im so sorry I could not heal him beyond this im sorry•
•oh,... well thank you Barbra I owe you•
•thats what I do oh here before I forget here his medication•
Afterwards xiao left holding Venti bridal style, he walked to their house before teleporting to windrise and placing venti against the tree. After a while venti came to confused as to where he was but he soon realised as he saw monstadt in the distance and his boyfriend on his lap.
•xiao? Why are we here?•
•for you to get better•
His tone sent chills through venti knowing that xiao was annoyed at him for what he did.
•What exactly do I need to get better for?•
•you passed out thats all•
•oh okay thanks for bringing me here•
A small Silence was in-between the two until Xiao got up from the small bards lap and began to walk towards a bunch of windwheel asters, grabbing them and heading back to the tree.
•here, a get well present•
•ehe~ thanks xiao, come here a sec•
He did as he was told and sat beside venti, waiting for his present.
Venti cupped Ciaos cheeks with his hands pulling him closer until they where a centimeter away from eachother. A wave of pink blush covered ventis face as he got closer to xiao close enough to kiss him, on the lips like normal couples do.
□       ■       ■        □        ■       ■       □   ■    ■

(Mwah I was gonna make this more sad ike venti dying but depends how I feel)
Anyway thank you guys so much for 3k veiws im honestly so confused but in the next chapter im gonna shout someone out because they're also writting a xiaoven fanfic and I love it so get ready for that :p byeee