chapter 29?

Venti waited patiently under the cover for xiao, eventually falling asleep.
"Venti?"
"Hello?"
"Hmm okay, good night love you"
Xiao squeezed into the bed beside venti and soon fell asleep.

In the morning venti awoke by the sun hitting his eyes and a small snore from xiao. He smiled at his spouse before gently getting out of bed and beginning to make breakfast.

"Venti?"
A raspy voice filled the room, followed by a tight hug around the waist.
"Morning xiaoi~"
"Morning?"
"What up dont like the name? I don't have to call you that?"
"Nonono it's fine I promise"
"Ehe okay!"
"Anyway watcha doin?"
"Making breakfast so go sit"
"Hmph okay"
Xiao left for the table with a pout on his face.
● ● ●
Monday morning had arrived, it was the usual for both xiao and venti they both went to their respected classes and nothing was odd until xiaos last  class for the day...

"Good afternoon everyone, today we have a new student his names scaramouche he's the blue haired guy over there."
He waved to the class, before getting back on to his work. Xiao scowled at him, unfortunately scara saw him and beagan concocting a horrible plan, one that would once again ruin xiaos life or so he thought.

A while later venti and xiao were at the dorm streaming, venti wasn't in the camera as he was laid on xiaos lap, but he could still read the comments.

■■□■■□■■□■■□■■□■■□■■□■■□■■□■■□■■

Hello I'm so very sorry but I will be finishing this soon also tysm for 22k reads I never expected it to get 1k veiws but here we are with 22× that <3 1 more week and then it's the holidays and you can expect a few specials here and their but after this has finished I'm gonna focus on the hu tao x reader <3 tyasm love you