chapter 3

Venti=☆ xiao=◇ hu tao=♧ lisa=♡ albedo=》》 aether=♤ lumine= ¤

¤" Jeez"

♤"Sorry, lumine this is...... wait who are you?

◇"xiao"

¤"Wait your xiao everyone's been talking about you!"

◇"They have?"

¤"Yea your the guy thats friends with hu tao!"

◇"whys everyone talking about me because of tao"
she better not have said anything about earlier.

¤"Hahaha I'm just kidding me and her are good friends she talks about you a lot calls you her little brother"

◇"Well at least she got one thing right"

♤"Anyway xiao, lumine we'd better get going before we're late"

The twins walked in front of me chatting pretty loud aswell. I dint think hanging around with lumine will do me good not if she's friends with hu tao.

♡"Good morning everyone im miss Lisa your English teacher, I dont mind you chewing gum or whispering in my class but one thing I will not allow is ruined or unreturned books from the library and thats final your punishment will be severe."
She sent chills down the whole class aswell as Xiao, For an english teacher she's pretty scary.

After class had finished Xiao waited for the twins to leave The classroom until he followed after,
He didn't want to get stuck walking behind them again. Next was science with Dr albedo, science was something xiao exceeded at. when on his tour of the school he'd visited the labs so he knew the way.

♧"Hey!, xiao. Hello?" Hu tao was behind him.

◇"oh tao you've got science too?"

♧Yup thought id walk with, you sit with you and steal off you!"

◇"Your not stealing my notes, idc if your sad its not happening."

♧"Aiya your no fun"

◇"Also what that thing about the 'little brother' thing?"

♧"Oh uhhh haha funny story-"

◇"Go on we have all of lunch after
Science" thats it she's not hiding that from me.
*gulp*

● ● ●

》》"Welcome class i am Mr Albedo and I teach alchemy as you can see, please don't chew gum, eat or drink in this class as we will be working with chemicals i won't scare you but your food will."
He seemed like a pretty chill guy. everyone gave a sigh of relief and cautiously took their gum out.

After what seemed like a minute alchemy had ended it was lunch, it was time for hu tao to spill the beans...

□ ■ □ ■ □ ■

Word count:444
A little longer this time, hope hu taos doing good. again please correct me on bad grammar spelling etc. Thank you for reading!

Guess what date i edited on??
That's right the 30th of April 2021!! Whoop whoop!!! And my fingers don't hurt!!