chapter 5

The first day of uni was over it was time to find their rooms. They all agreed to go with the others to their room. First up was hu tao, her dorm was number 107, xiaos was 111 and ventis was 111 aswell.
(well that sus. They have their own room but its like a 2 bed flat.)

Ventis pov

After a long day it was finnaly time to find our dorms. Me, Hu tao and Xiao were all gonna go to each others and have a look around. We went to hu taos first it was very... halloweeny. Then it was xiao's his was just a few doors down. We went in and took a look at his room.

☆"Wow, thats cool it has a kind of... edgy vibe to it!"
◇"Thanks" he looked strange when he said that im not sure why.
☆"Next is my room! Its in number 111"
☆"Hey xiao looks like we'll be living together!"
◇"Oh yea"
He didn't seem very enthusiastic but I guess it was okay.
♧"Well then you two I'll be off. Help venti out now xiao he needs a big strong man ~ehe"
◇"U-uh WHY TAO!"
☆"I'm not...strong? But xiao if your offering ill take it!" He's just helping you move in. I felt my face redden to what I just said.
◇"...sure ill help do you want to do it now or?"
☆"Hmmm can we do it now then we- i can cook us some dinner as a thank you?'
◇"Okay you don't have to cook though"
☆"Its fine by the way whats your favourite fo-"

◇"Almond tofu"

Xiao started picking up the heavy bags and brought them into ventis room which was a light green colour.

Xiaos pov

☆"Thanks it would have taken ages on my own!" Venti smiled sweetly, it was pretty cute.
◇"No problem, are you okay doing the rest?"
☆"yea thank you xiao it means alot!" He came and squeezed me in a hug.

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

Word count:405
Venti your cooking skills better be good your not ruining 》□{|●♤}|○□♡9|○●♤}>

Edited on the 2nd of maaayyyy okay uhm I dunno what to put here