chapter 4

Lunch was finnaly here. The walk to the cafe was completely silent not a word from the two. Xiao being anxious as to what hu taos answer is and hu tao for xiao's.
☆"Heey! xiao, hu tao!" Venti was running towards us finnaly the ice breaker was here.
◇"Hi venti" I tried to sound as lively as I could for venti he seemed like he was rarely seen with an even slightly sad face.
♧"Aiya not another watching..."
☆"Huh what do you mean? What am I watching ?"
◇"Oh taos got something to tell me havent you?"
♧"Yeah" she looked scared. Was it that bad?

The two had been talking the remainder of the walk whilst I was thinking to myself. when we reached the cafe hu tao offered to order. She took long she must have wanted to stall for time. Eventually she came back with my favourite coffee flavour, I didnt even ask for it.

♧"So uh xiao.. are we still going to talk about-"
◇"Yep, id get started if I were you" I was about to burst out laughing at her face she looked as if she'd saw a ghost, although she probably has. When I turned to venti he looked so confused.
♧"Well basically we've know each other for so long we're like siblings that's why I called you my brother..."
◇"What about the little?"
"Well umm well because your shorter than me."

I glared at her. I could feel my face turning pink I cant belive she said that. Im gonna get her back one day. A sneaked a glance at venti, he was trying to hold back a laugh.

◇"You'd better run!"

She did she actually ran out of the cafe and back to school. It was just me and venti laughing whilst everyone else was Gossiping about other things.

☆"Hey um xiao"
◇"Yeah?"
☆"Can I have your number?"
◇"Yea sure one sec"
☆"Yay!"
◇"Alright here"
I passed venti my phone expecting him to make his own contact.
☆"Xiao how do i make a contact, I dont have a Samsung ehe"
◇"Oh... there done"

Messages

Hi xiao its venti! :D

Hi its xiao

■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □

WOrd count: 390
Im sorry hu tao I am really sorry. Anyway who should hu tao have a relation ship with? I'm thinking about xianling but I'm not sure.

edited 2nd of March 2021 okay okay yanfei. They will date it will be epic