chapter 16

Ventis pov

°well me...°
Those words span round my head, did Xiao like me for real? Like for real for real? It wasn't just pity when we 'confessed  I mean i like him too...

•whats wrong?•
Xiao asked slightly worried he made Venti uncomfortable by his statement.
•nothing just thinking•
•about what?•
•just you~•
He turned away his ears red, he attempted to get up but i pulled him back into the hug not allowing him to get his food.
•give me another kiss and ill let you go•
Xiao must have been hungry because he touched my lips with his own once again before leaving to get his burger.

Third person

Venti followed after him to get his chicken nuggets. They sat on the sofa together eating their mcdonalds.
Once they'd finished they decided to watch a studio ghibli film Venti obviously chose My Neighbour Totoro and Xiao chose Princess Mononoke but they ended up watching My Neighbour Totoro because its 'cute like you'.
They where laying  together Venti ontop of Xiao hugging him whilst asleep and Xiao attempting to keep Venti from falling.
•XIAO HAVE YOU SE- oh sorry have you seen my hair curlers?•
•no but could you help hes gonna fall•
•yea one sec•
Ganyu got ready to catch Venti incase he fell whilst Xiao was moving to find space for his boyfriend.
•okay got him thanks Ganyu and uhm they might be under your bed? I dunno why but I keep finding my stuff under mine•
•oh alright thanks cya•
Ganyu left the room leaving the two on their own again and venti miraculously woke up the moment she left.
He gave xiao a kiss before giving Xiao a lecture about the fact that he wanted to date properly and not have moments like this where they'd love eachother for a day then go back to just being friends. Xiao did agree it was pretty stupid, mabye they should date full time publicly.
He decided that they would date publicly and that they won't just turn into friends again after a short while.
Hearing that made venti happy and so he jumped onto xiao and gave another hug and a big kiss. They would love eachother forever...
□       ■       □        ■        □        ■       □       ■

Not me being touch starved then kinda not wanting a girlfriend or partner yet bc im scared :D anyway i tried to make it cute again and away I go❤🌚