chapter 22?

Hey, so at this point you can just expect, suicidal thoughts, self harm, death. Im really sorry btw I just write what's on my mind, and dont worry im fine. Hope you enjoy also 6k already? I'm not gonna do a 5k special bc icba :}

"Confused?"
Xiaos words pulled me out of my trance, I sympathised for him. It didn't just happen once or twice, it happened more than that for weeks, months mabye even years?
"Oh, yea....ButYouDon'tHaveToTellMeItsFine"
"It's okay I dont mind"
"...Alright..."
"Okay, in middle school I was apart of the 'popular' group and I would constantly get hit on by girls.
I guess was asexual then? But anyway all of the group had girlfriends so naturally to fit in I picked the 'prettiest' girl...............

She turned out to be a real bitch though, she would stop me from seeing my friends and that caused me to fall out with them, she would tell me how no one liked me other than her, she'd say how much people hated me and how the girls only liked me because I was popular... eventually I snapped at her and said od had enough but she hit me multiple times until I apologised and kissed her everywhere, anywhere at any time............

This lead to wanting to fell physical pain instead of mental, I cut myself...
It was a way to survive with her constant nagging and abuse. At this point I actually started to belive her, I started to belive that.....

that I was lonely and ugly and useless and a waste of space. When she found out I had self harmed she only worsened the situation cutting me herself, cutting deep as far as she could go. She didn't want a single thing to make me the slightest bit happy, other than her..."

"Xiao i-"
A small tear rolled down xiaos face, he wiped it away before carrying on with his story.

"Eventually I had become so 'emotionless and rough looking' that she thought I was an ugly piece of trash  and she dumped me. I was still hurting from the grief she had given me though, and one of her friends comforted me and eventually we started dating.....

Much like her friend she slowly turned toxic, not as extreme as her but she would constantly say that she was the only one that would stand within 5 metres of me, and that was true other than one person...

Guizhong she was a kind and forgiving person. She helped me past my ex's and convinced me not to off myself. Though she helped me i never got the chance to return the favor...

she died, the fatui killed her..."

"Xiao im sorry I should have never asked"
Xiao planted his face into ventis neck trying his best to suppress his tears so he wouldn't dampen ventis clothes, or bring his spirt down even more.
"I'm sorry venti, you... you didn't need to hear all that"
"Xiao i love you and I promise, I swear on my life that I will never leave you and I will never ever hurt you as long as we may live"
"I- I- venti!"
"You can't do that to me!"
"Huh what're you talking about"
He stuck his tongue out in response to xiao's rushed attempt to stop venti from...

□  ■  □  ■  □  ■  □  ■

I'll leave that last part up to you, best scenario I'll put in the next chapter ;p I don't give a shit at this piont. Also if you couldn't tell this is xiaos actuall backstory. Okay byeeeee