chapter 14.5 xiaos backstory ig

Xiao being Ganyu's brother he had to show her around school for the day, this turned out to be a real pain because she also didn't have any friends so she'd sit with him. It didn't bother him too much but she'd tease about what he did as a child not the cute things but the ones you would literally kill to not get out but Ganyu knew xiao wouldn't dare touch her.

Surprisingly Ganyu was 2 years younger than xiao but she looked as if she was already 23. Xiao on the other hand looked like a 14 year old though he was 19, twenty soon. Spending so much time with his sister made his thoughts wonder back to the past when they where kids...

•xiao are you ready were going to bring your sister home•
•1 minmit pops•
•give him a minmit pops :)))•
•dont bully him Ajax•
•im not its called copying a child's cuteness•
•yea yea•
It took about ten minutes in the end because Xiao couldn't find his present to give to Ganyu.

Fast forward a few years to when xiao is 11 and Ganyu's 8. naturally xiao would be starting secondary school whered he'd go every week day (missing a few of course) for the next 6 or 7 years, it was a big step. Ganyu on the other hand was going to year 4 shes classed as a half big kid now. She was the smartest in the class on par with keqing. They where friends though so it was a friendly competition to see who would get to the top first.

Xiao had made a few friends too mostly trouble makers unlike him. They where weirdly draw to Xiao mabye it was how much the teachers liked him, mabye it was how trusting he was. But in the end he got used over and over again for trusting in people, trusting in people he called friends but it was wrong to call them his friends after all that they did to him.

□ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■
Sorry its taken so long I've had no motivation :D thank you all so much for over 2k veiws aswell how- 💜💜