chapter 9

Hmm pancakes, pancakes, pancakes, PANCAKES! for God sake we don't have the mixture ill go get some.

◇"Hey venti..."
◇"Venti! What's wrong why are you crying?"
He was huddled up in a ball, his face dampend with tears.
☆"N-nothing just stubbed my toe really hard thats all" *snif*
◇"Alright if you don't want to tell me you don't have to.... we don't have a pancakes mixture do you want me to go buy some or stay with you?"
☆"*sniffle* can you... stay please...."
◇"Of course just let me go to the toilet"
It saddened me to see him like this what could have hurt him so much? I'd better ask dad to get some pancakes.
◇"Hey dad... would you mind getting some pancakes? There's a uhh problem I've got to stay with venti"
🕰"Yea ill get some pancakes, what's wrong with venti? Is he here?"
◇"Thanks, yeah he's here I'm not actually sure whats up though"
🕰"Alright you get back to him then ill sort breakfast out."
Dad can't cook for mora but he can microwave stuff pretty good. Hope you like microwave pancakes a zhongli special.
◇"I'm back"
☆"Xiao"
◇"do you want a drink or fresh clothes or anything?"
☆"No thanks"
He was slowly wiping his tears away with his sleeves. I wanted to hold him in my arms and comfort him forever but.....
☆"Xiao...."
◇"Yes"
☆"Whats this on your arm?"
He was clearly pointing at the scars on my arms, it wasn't the best time to tell him what it actually was especially when he was this sad.
◇"there used to be a cat that lived around here it would always scratch me but its owners moved about 3 months ago"
☆"Oh okay... I'm allergic to cats"
◇"..."
☆"Xiao...."
◇"Mmhmm"
☆"Have you ever lost someone?"
◇"Yea... my mother when I was young..."
◇"Why do you ask?"
☆"Oh umm nevermind, sorry about that..."
☆"Do you have any games?"
◇"I have minecraft, legend of zelda and-"
☆"Ooo can we play Minecraft?"
◇"Sure let my just grab my switch"

I forgot where i put it but I had to get Minecraft it to get it to lift his spirits. I hooked it up to the tv and gave venti the pro controller.

☆"Woah you built all this?"
◇"Yeah but I bet you cant guess which one is taos"
☆"This one?"
◇"Mhmm"
About half an hour had passed venti seemed alot happier but I could tell he was keeping it all in.
◇"Venti"
◇"You can trust me you know, get it all out of your system ill be right here with you."
☆"Xiao...." tears started falling down ventis face. I held him close giving as much warmth and love as I possibly could to make him feel better. After a short while he tightened his grip around me.
☆"Xiao"
◇"Yea?"
☆"do you like me?"
◇"Of course your my freind if I didnt I wouldn't be here with you!
◇"Venti do you like me?"
☆"Mhmm I actually, I actually like you a lot"
☆" like you a lot as in... i love you a lot"
◇"Venti... I love you too"
He practically jumped on top of me to give a big hug, i huged him back.

□     ■      □      ■        □         ■       □       ■

Word count:605
Ahh finally! There will be more dw.
Okay I know this is pretty crap but yk no creative jucies today hehe I edited it I think its better now???

Edited 3rd of may because  I fell asleep :)