chapter 24 i think?

After a stressful day dealing with the doctor Venti and Xiao where picked up by Childe, the two of them and Ganyu had a week off from university. Zhongli being the kind father he is, offered venti a stay over for the week if he wants to, and of course he agreed so he and Xiao would have a whole week together. Before getting picked up they asked hu tao to help them cover up the bite marks as that would cause a lot of confusion and a long lecture from Xiao's fathers if they saw, luckily she was on their side (for once) and helped them.

When they got to xiaos House they both headed to his room before collapsing onto Xiao's bed. Ventis arms where still wrapped in clean-ish bandages, xiaos where left in the open, scars visible.
"Xiao?"
"Yea?"
"Sorry i bit you earlier..."
"Its fine..."
"other than it hurting... i kinda liked it..."
Venti had a smirk on his face, ideas comming into his head but he'd save them for later he wanted to tease xiao now. Copying what he was doing earlier in the day instead of biting he would cirp like a bird, he'd be millimetres away from xiao, but he'd chirp.
"OH FOR FUCKS SAKE VENTI FOR THE LOVE OF BARBATOS STOP!"
The chirping stopped it turned into a fierce bite not a kind or loving bite but a mean, Hateful one.
"Ahh! ...Venti listen im sorry, I didnt mean it dont get angry at me"
Ganyu knocked on the door before entering, asking her brother what happened.
"Venti was making burd noises in my ear"
"Oh okay, do you two want anything?"
Venti shook his head in dismissal, but xiao ignored his sisters words letting her leave in silence.
● ● ●
At 10 pm-ish they put the air bed up so they could sleep in the same room, xiao convinced venti to sleep in his bed (because the air bed deflates overnight)
"I'm gonna go have a shower, make yourself comfy"
"Okay!"
Left to his own devices, venti got bored and looked around xiaos room.
He noticed that it was pretty empty, xiaos desk that had once held his computer had a laptop which had collected alot of dust. After alot of looking around xiao finnaly came out from the shower, a towel wrapped around his waist showing the upper part of his body. Venti never imagined xiao would be muscley but the sight before him seemed to change that.
"Do you wanna have a shower? I can give you some clothes to borrow"
"Huh? Oh yea sure, thanks xiao!"
His eyes moving from xiaos chest to his face which was framed by handsome wet hair, he stared at xiao nothing comming out of his mouth.
"Venti?"
"Huh? Oh yea sorry, I was just thinking... about something?"
"Its okay here you can borrow these pyjamas"
Xiao handed a pair of pyjams to venti before putting his own on, covering his arms and legs.
□ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □

Ayo 500+ words today :D
Do you want the word count or not?
Anyway have a chapter about venti loving xiaos ripped body ❤
VENTIS "IDEAS" WHERE IDEAS TO TEASE XIAO NOT WEIRD ONES.