A Dream Out Of The Storyline | Han Jisung

Genre : Time Traveler AU, Fluff, Angst

Pairings : Han Jisung X Reader

Word Count : 2.7k words

Synopsis : Losing someone you love makes it a horrible nightmare in reality. But if ever the past visited you in your nightmare, could you possibly change the storyline? After all, it's just a dream, right?

---

Time passed by so quickly as too many things were occurring at this point. Everything started to come to you. Him, sleeping so peacefully on the bed while everything around him was in distress.

Doing chest compressions to him while wheeling him to the trauma bay. You, who's holding his hand tightly, never wanted him to give up and let go. Messed up crying, whispering comforting words for him and yourself. Not minding the public on what they think about the two of you.

The world became blurry, with so many tears filling in your eyes, as you let his hand go. An invisible boundary written between you and him. Letting you stare and stand alone like a fool in front of the door to the trauma bay.

Waited for hours, repeatedly praying to the God above. Hoping for He should not come and take him back. Wondering if he was listening to your pleas, or was he being deaf to all of your beggings? You have nothing to shoulder on, so you keep doing it even if He finds me annoying.

In the end, was waiting for him worth it? When the only thing you heard from them is, " I'm sorry. ". Leading to the answer that he finally let go. Leaving you to fall onto the darkness alone.

———

Countless sleepless nights passed, falling tears from your hopeless eyes never ended, sitting at the corner of your room mourning and in agony, hugging the plush toy he gave to you on the last date you both shared. Living onto your cherished memories with him which you wished you were there, not in the present where everything was dull.

Every night wishing to the stars or Gods above for your happiness to return home. Home, which is in your arms, where you can promise safety, comfort and endless love to him.

" Jisung, I miss you so bad. Your smiles and laughter, cuddles and kisses, all of the things that we shared together, I missed it badly. Come back home please, I'll be waiting for you at my door, ready to give you everything you love, like the way I tackle you to the ground and kiss you, and you wanted and needed. Just come back home and I'll be satisfied, " These were one of the words you kept repeating as if it was a chant. " I can't cherish you just as a memory, Jisung. ". Saying so many words of love and pleas, hoping that one of it will make your one wish come true.

" I just wish for him to come back, it's that simple. I won't be asking any other wish than that. I don't ask for money, phone, diamond, jewelry, all I ever ask was just happiness, him. It isn't so hard to do, right? " You pleaded more, letting those words be taken by the wind from the open window, where the moon wasn't present nor were the stars, to deliver it to Gods, hopefully.

After a few moments, you've felt your body heavy and tired. Glancing to the bed in front of you, thinking, " Maybe, sleeping would be better to escape. ". And by that, you managed to bring myself to stand and walk towards the bed.

When lied down, your eyes automatically shut. How long was I awake? Probably more than a week that made my body abused and weak, not that I actually cared. I even thought if I'd be better to go after him. I felt nothing for a while now. No purpose to go forward.

You kept thinking until you've overdone it to the point that you actually fell asleep. Leading yourself to the hushed and dark world of nothingness.