Ctrl D | Bang Chan (3)

Member : Bang Chan ( 방 찬 )AU : Highschool Bad Boy, Gang LeaderWord Count : 4,330 words

AU : Highschool Bad Boy, Gang Leader
Word Count : 4,330 words

Hewo :3 I'm back. Miss me? No? Okay.
I'm warning you now, this imagine contains blood content. If you ignore this and felt uncomfortable later onto the imagine, I left this warning so don't tell me why didn't I remind you.

---

Unedited.

Walking in a uncrowded sidewalk, on your way to Jun Woo and his friend's shared home for our project. Of course, Jun Woo leading you the way. Him staying right beside you. His right arm wrapped around your waist, keeping you close to him.

Gross. You thought. Though you didn't even try to remove it from there. Just letting it sit there.

The sun was about to set soon, the skies turning from light blue to orange. The clouds looking like it was made out of pure gold due to the sun who is sitting on the horizon. The crumpling of dried leaves were heard each step you took. It decorated the whole sidewalk and some on the road. It is autumn currently here. Everything looks so pleasing and aesthetic, a reason why you love every season.

You passed by a few students with the same uniform as yours, most of them looking at both of you. Talking to each other rather loudly since you could hear them clearly despite the great distance between you and them.

" Omg, it's Jun Woo! "
" Who's the girl? "
" You don't know? She's Hye Bin! The bad boy's, Kim Seung Min's best friend! "
" They're the perfect match! A heartthrob and a nerd. "

Excuse me that's like one of the cliché stories that can be found in wattpad. You thought, rolling your eyes in the process. Plus I'm not a nerd in reality, tch.

" Though, wouldn't it be better if it was ' A bad boy fell for a nerd '? " you almost choked on your own saliva when you heard it from behind you. Though Jun Woo didn't let it go unnoticed.

" Are you okay? " he asked, looking at you directly in the eye. His hand gone up to your upper back and rubbed it there, trying to look like a caring person to the public. You shrugged and continued walking on the dried leaves. With this reply, he placed his hand back where it was, on your hip.

Jun Woo's home wasn't far from the campus so right now you were already in front of its gates. Him being a gentleman he is, Jun Woo opened it and bowed with his arms folded right below his chest. You let yourself in while he followed in suit.

With both of your feet on the pebble path, the door opened, revealing a silver haired female with an innocent face. Hae Min smiled and let the two of you in, removing your shoes before you do so, leaving you both on your socks.