Bouquet | Han Jisung (2)

Continuing~ Still on Han Ji Sung's POV!

———

Unedited.

It's been years now...

Ever since she left this world...

Today's her anniversary...

I decided to visit her...

" Hey, how are you? " I said as I sat next to her. " Sorry, I haven't visited you much lately. I got more busy than ever in work and school. I hope you understand, you always do, right? " I scratched the back of my hair as I said it to her.

Her name was beautifully carved in the stone. I trace it with my fingers, softly and gently. A smile made its way to my lips.

I made my face look like a squirrel since I know she loves it when I do and makes her smile. I giggled after that.

I then sighed.

" Jung A Ra... "

I mumbled her name.

Jung A Ra is great friend of mine. She's my childhood best friend. We've been together for a lot of years and made a lot of special memories together.

I still remembered the day when I met her at the playground, played tag and hide n' seek with her, laughing and smiling, learning each other much more, I climbed up the tree with a squirrel face which made her giggle and smile, we both have gone to the same school, sometimes shared our answers, sang together to our favorite songs.

Such amazing days we had...

But I still remember the day when...

She confessed...

She told me she had feelings for me and keeping it to herself was making her feel like she's crazy. Sadly, I rejected her. I told her that I don't have the same feeling as she had for me. I only see her as my little sister.

Those words stung into her heart. She might have hoped too much that I will love her back.

" Mianhae... "

She started to tear up and ran away. I couldn't do anything but stare at her form disappearing in my eyes as she runs away.

The next day, I thought it would be like the same. I'll meet her up in the gates and tease her. Unfortunately, she didn't show up. She didn't show up until a week.

She started to avoid me. I understand why she did because it will break her heart to see me. I decided to transfer into a new school since I couldn't bare to see her sad.

Sure, I'm sad that I lost a best friend who's very close to me and shared each other secrets. But I thought it would be for the best.

When I transfered into a new school, I met Kim Hyun Ji.

Hyun Ji was the one who fixed every broken pieces that I had. She filled up the big hole in my heart. As she picked up those pieces, sometimes she gets hurt on how sharp the pieces were but managed to put it back into place.

I started to fall in love deeply with her. I wanted to touch her, cuddle with her and especially..

I want to love her with all of my heart...

My memory of my best friend starts to fade and focused on her instead.

I told myself that...

I won't let this one go...

Never...

" Jagiya..? "

A beautiful voice suddenly calls out. I waited for a while before I look back. Although before I could, she gave me a back hug.

" Oh, hi A Ra, " she said as she saw the tomb. " I'm kind of sad because I never got to meet you. Although... I know that you're a pretty and kind person. Well, since you accepted Ji Sung become one of your family. "

I giggled and stole a kiss on her cheek.

" Yaaahh...! There's a person right in front of us..! " she said as I saw a hint of red on her cheeks. My Hyun Ji is so cute.

" Mianhae, A Ra, " I said while I was smiling.

" You better be..! " Hyun Ji said that was followed by a giggle. She then looked at the tomb.

" A Ra-ssi, keep smiling even though you're not here plus your best buddy is happy as ever. Though, he misses you~ " she said to her. I smiled.

Hyun Ji's watch suddenly beeped. " Ahh... I have to go, A Ra. I want to stay longer though... "

" You can go first, I'll follow, " after that, she walked away.

I placed the bouquet of flowers on her tomb and smiled. " See you soon, " I mumbled then left.

" Ji Sung, don't break Hyun Ji's heart, okay? Or else I'll break your bones. Hehehehe. Love her forever. "

***