Reassurances | Lee Felix

----

Unedited.

You were just at your house, chillin' at the couch while watching in the television. You were silently watching K-dramas since you were at the part where it's getting serious. Plus, you knew that you were about to cry laster on as you continue to watch the drama.

Suddenly, your door opened. You looked at the direction of the door there stood your boyfriend, Lee Felix.

You saw him bringing tons of plushies. You remembered that he and the other stray kids members had a fansign so you quickly have gone to help him with some of the things he's bringing. " Thanks, Jagi, " he said.

The both of you have gone upstairs to drop all of the things from his fansign. Once the both of you did, Felix sat on the bed and hugged the pokèmon plushie which was given to him by a fan.

" Jagi, how was the fansign? "

You asked him as you sat next to him.

" It was awesome! Alot of people loved us and gave us these gifts! "

He smiled genuinely. You smiled back since you were happy that he was happy.

He told you that his fans asked tons of questions, made him do aegyos, some made him laugh.

" I wanna do it again! " he happily said. " Even though it's a bit tiring, hehehehe , " he added while rubbing the back of his neck. You giggled at his cuteness.

" When can we go out? " You asked him. He thought of it.

" Ahh, Maybe this Saturday. I'm not really sure since... Our manager planned that we will have tons of fansigns this month, " He said.

You were kinda upset once you heard that since you two barely have gone out just only the two of you.

It was also kind of good since you didn't want to be into a scandal by mongers nor scandalmongers. You two's relationship would be magnified. It might even make you two break up by force.

You were kinda scared having this kind of relationship. Having a relationship with someone who's out of your league. You already love the guy too much like you wouldn't want to be separated with him.

" Wanna eat dinner with me? I still haven't ate, hehehe, " you rubbed the back of your neck while Felix's eyes just widened.

" Aigoo... Haven't I told you to not wait for me to eat dinner with you? " he said in a calm tone.

" Mianhae, Oppa... " you said as you were looking down at the floor. Felix sighs and grabs your chin so that you could look up at him.

" Let's eat. I don't want you to starve too much, " he said as he hugs you.

You were pretty much lucky to have a boyfriend like him. He's caring and sweet. Well, stepping aside his handsomeness and cuteness.

---

After three days, Saturday has finally came.

Felix told you that he was free today and that he spend all day with you. He told you that he had plans for the both of you today. You could feel your face heat up as he said that to you last night.

At this moment, you two's hands were interwined while you two are walking down on the streets. You were letting Felix lead you the way. You asked him multiple times ' where are you taking me? ' but he just replies that it will be a surprise.

You've passed multiple people. Some were just minding their own business but some took glances at the both of you. Some knew that you were with Lee Felix from Stray Kids. Some took shots of the both of you secretly but you could tell that they took pictures of you.