Ctrl D | Bang Chan

Ctrl D | Bang Chan

Member : Bang Chan ( 방 찬 )AU : Highschool Bad Boy, Gang LeaderWord Count : 2k words

AU : Highschool Bad Boy, Gang Leader
Word Count : 2k words

———

" Yah!! Seung Minnn!! " you yelled out. A type of call where you need someone's help. You felt like you want to cry in any second. " Seung Minn!! I swear I'll kill you when I get my hands on you! "

He was there loving the scene he was watching. Being his satanic self, he was there laughing his ass off as he wrapped his arms around his stomach. 

" Seung Minnn!! Please be nice for once and bring the frog away from me!! " you know that asking help from him isn't going to work since he's too evil to do nice things especially since he's your best friend. You were there being such an idiot trying to run away from the frog.

Oh how much you hated frogs and Seung Min knew that about you very well. You hate those amphibians that's covered with mucus. Sticky and slimy skin who eats flies for every meal of the day. The crooking sound it makes is an ugly song that's less likely you want to hear. Just thinking of it makes you want to vomit.

You grabbed the broom that was near you and attempted to sweep the frog away from your household. You had fumbled on the door knob where it would lead outside in the cold rain. As you do, the frog attempted to escape you.

" No way in hell am I going to let you wander off. "

When you successfully opened the door wide open, you wasted no time and swept the frog off the floor and into the cold rain it goes. Immediately closing the door harshly as you finally got it out.

Breathing heavily, Seung Min giggled at you. He loved teasing you to death. You can't do anything about it because Satan is his father and you understood it although you don't know how long you could even take this. Non-stop teasing and tricking you when he's around and there was no day that he left you alone at peace.

You gave him a death glare. The most scariest glare and threatening glare you've had. Not affected, Seung Min grinned.

" I swear I'll get my revenge on you. Karma is coming after you. "

Seung Min laughed. Though, you've got a plan for him to taste his own medicine.

---

On the following...

You were peacefully eating your lunch at the cafeteria on the table with the four boys, Chan, Min Ho, Felix and Hyun Jin. It was pretty quiet although they do speak to each other from time to time but they were all busy eating.

Even though it was very quiet at your table, someone just had to break that comfortable silence.

" Jung Hye Bin!!! " Seung Min angrily called out your name as he comes towards you fast. Looking to your right, you saw Seung Min so pissed off. His hands turned into a fist, digging his nails on his palm and showing some nerves in his arm. He's so ready to punch and it's going to leave a huge mark. You couldn't help but proudly smirk at him. This is what you wanted to happen...