Voices | Lee Minho

Voices | Lee Minho

———

Unedited.

You were strolling down the streets filled with people, on your way to your destination. You could hear the cars's engines and their horns, people tapping of their shoes on the ground, kids laughing, people chatting and musics were playing in the stores. The sun was already shining bright in the middle of the sky.

Once you noticed what time is it, you breeze walked to your destination, not even minding if you have bumped into some people on the way. You were worried that you might be late.

Not long enough, you have already arrived. You asked the front desk which room was he.

" Oh, he's on room 136 in the 4th floor, " the woman in the front kindly said to you. You thanked her and gone off to the elevator.

You were tapping your feet on the floor since you were getting a little impatient while the elevator goes up, bringing you to his floor.

The elevator dings, signing that you already have arrived and the doors are about to open.

Once it opened widely for you to fit in, you quickly got off it and have gone to his room.

As you were facing the door to his room, you knocked quietly but it can be heard enough by people talking, assuming that there might be someone else in the room.

Someone opened it and it revealed to be a nurse. " Oh, good afternoon, ma'am. Do you have any relationship with the patient? " she asked you kindly as she had a bright smile plastered on her face.

" I'm Jung Hye Kyo. I-- " you were cutted off by the nurse. " Oh! He mentioned you not too long ago. He was aking if you are coming to visit him, " she opened the door wide enough and let you in.

You scanned the room. You saw that there were a basket filled with fruits, flowers with a note says " Get Well Soon! -SKi ", and a small white board. You also saw him sleeping peacefully in the bed.

" He just fell asleep a while ago, I'll leave you two be, " the nurse said as she stepped out of the room and closed the door.

You slowly stepped towards the chair which was just beside his bed, not wanting to wake him up. Once you have sat on the chair, you laid your head on the edge of the bed since you were quite tired on your journey to this hospital.

After a couple of seconds, you felt something move in the bed and that was when you knew that he was already awake. You lifted your head up to confirm if your prediction is correct.

You saw him, rubbing his eyes to clear his view as he sat up in the bed.

" You're awake... " you said with quite a sleepy tone.

He smiled at you and spread his hands, wanting a hug from you. You gladly accepted and gave him the hug that he wanted.

" How are you? " you said as you broke from the hug. He smiled at you meaning that he was doing fine.

Suddenly the door was slammed open, making the both of you look towards the door. " Hyung!! " The maknae, Jeong In, said happily and ran towards him then gave him a hug. " We missed you! " Seung Min said with a smile.

" Our fans also missed you, Min Ho, " said the leader, Chan.

" Are you still gonna rap? " Felix said with a worried face.

He lifted up both of his shoulders meaning that he doesn't know.

" Yahh!! Felix don't give us the worries! " Ji Sung said but before he could wrap his right arm around his neck, you stopped him.