Misinterpretations | Han Jisung

Requested by: BTSTaehyunglilCutie ( Happy Birthday! 😀😀 Here's my gift to you! )

---

Unedited.

The sun was shining...

The birds were chirping happily like they are singing a beautiful song...

The rays of the sun hits your own figure...

You were walking down on the streets on this sunny monday, on your way to school. You were walking happily and smiling to every people who passed you by on your way to school.

You were feeling so happy today. Today was a special day for you. It's a day that should be celebrated.

It's your birthday today...

You were excited to go home later after you finished school. Once you open the door, the lights will go on and your family will greet you " Happy Birthday! " which makes your day much more brighter.

At this moment, you were now facing the school gates. You looked at the time and noticed that there was still an hour before the classes start.

You entered the premises of the university and walked until you reached the front doors of the school building.

Since it was too early, there were only a couple of people present in the area. You have gone to your locker to check if there was something missing then put some of your books to use it for later after the first break time.

Most likely your best friend, Han Ji Sung, would pick you up at your house then both of you will go to school at the same time.

He texted you last night saying that he couldn't pick you up today since there was something that he had to finish before school starts and that he might finish it just this morning.

You told him that it was okay and that you didn't mind if he couldn't pick you this day. Well, it's only just for today, right?

Since you were kind of bored and you got no friends to chat with yet, you plugged in your earphones, listened to the music and took out your sketch pad then draw on it.

You drew someone with wings. The person in your drawing was just new to using those pair of wings. As you were drawing it, Stray Kids's Young Wings was playing.

(( A/N : If you want to listen to Stray Kids's Young Wings while reading this oneshot. The Music Video of it is just above ^^ ))

Your best friend was in a boy band under an entertainment called " JYP Entertainment ". Ji Sung's boy band was named " Stray Kids " along with his other 9 friends in the group named , Kim Woo Jin, who was the oldest in the group, Bang Chan, the leader of the group, Lee Min Ho, Seo Chang Bin, Hwang Hyun Jin, Lee Felix, Kim Seung Min, and Yang Jeong In, who was the youngest in the group.

You most likely listen to Young Wings since it was your most favorite songs out of all the songs in the world.

Ji Sung also told you that he was a member of " 3Racha " with Bang Chan and Seo Chang Bin before he was joined in " Stray Kids ".

In your opinion, Ji Sung is cute as an angel.

Especially if you gave him those mickey mouse hair bands. He looks cute at those than you do.

" Eun Hye! Morning! "

You looked up and saw your friend, Yun Mi, smiling at you as you smiled back and greeted her too. To be honest, you and Yun Mi are not the greatest friends. Well, you two are somehow fine with this kind of friendship for each other. Yun Mi most likely follows you anywhere in school to keep you company.