Remorseful Night | Bang Chan

Requested by : Captain_CB97

———

Unedited.

There were a lot of people. The music bashes so loud in the area. Some people are drinking beer or alcohol. Some were dancing like they don't care what's going on anymore. The place was flooded by people. Some people are flirting. Some of them just laughs like crazy. Pretty much a lot of them are already drunk. They were cheering so loud. The place wasn't in a neighborhood anyways.

" Oh my god! " you almost screamed as you suddenly jumped since it shocked you. The window suddenly shattered in a lot of sharp pieces that could really mark a scar in your body. You suddenly hissed at the pain in your right arm. One of it's pieces scratched you. The blood started falling from your arm and into the floor.

Why did I come to this place? Chan would kill me once I get home! You said in your head.

You forgot to tell your boyfriend, Bang Chan, that you were going into your friend's party. She suddenly just dragged you here since she said that her party was about to start and you were the last person that she should invite. Once you remembered, your phone died. You used one of your friend's phone to contact him but he didn't answered and said that he was busy.

You put out your handkerchief from your sling bag and tied it in the scar in your right arm, just to stop it from bleeding. I have to go home now, I can't stay any longer. I just gotta make sure that Ji A won't see me.

You looked around to see if your friend, Ji A, was just near by. Luckily, she wasn't anywhere in your sight. I just have to go now before my luck runs out.

You have gone out of the house quickly but carefully. You just gotta be sure that she's not anywhere near or else you won't get out of this house sooner. The sooner, the better.

You walked away a little bit from the house so that she won't spot you easily. Once you did, you called an approaching taxi. The taxi stopped right in front of you. You hopped inside and told the driver of the taxi where should he drop you off which was at your house.

As the car moves, you were pretty much hoping that Chan hasn't came home yet from his work. You were already sweating and massaging your hands just trying to make you a little bit relaxed.

The driver of the taxi looked at the mirror and saw you. " Ma'am, why do you look so worried or nervous? Is there something wrong? " he asked nicely as his eyes were focused on the road. Even though he was being nice to you, you didn't reply.

He looks at the mirror again to check on you again. He sighed as he shifted his eyes on the road again. " I'll play some music for you. It might relax you for a little bit, " he said as he turned on his radio.

One of Day 6's songs played. It was Day 6's I'll Remember. ( You can play it from above ^^ )

Somehow, this song pretty much calms you down. It let's your thoughts be erased temporarily and makes you focus on the song. You closed your eyes and let your worries out of your head. You hummed to the song as it plays.

Hamkkehaesseossdaneun sasilmanirado

Gaseum gipeun got hanjjok guseoge neol namgyeodulge

I'll remember...

Suddenly, you felt that the car has stopped then the honking of cars has been heard. You stopped humming and opened your eyes. " What happened? " you questioned the driver.

" There's a traffic. I think it would take about 30 minutes before we get out of this traffic since there was a minor crash not too far from here, " he simply said as he was looking through his GPS.

You groaned at your head and leaned back on the seat. Please... I hope that he hasn't come home yet...

---

You finally have arrived at your house. You paid the driver and thanked him. Once you got off the taxi, he drove off into the streets.

As you were walking to the door, you kept quiet since the neighborhood is also quiet. Nobody was walking on the sidewalks, no cars passing through, and it seems like everyone is already asleep. You arrived pretty much late since it already 12:23 in the morning. The traffic lasted pretty much longer than you expected.

It kind of creeps you out since there's no one else other than you outside. The wind was cold as it crashes in to your figure. There was no sound other than your faint footsteps.

As you were in front of the door, you took out your keys. When you accidentally turned the knob, the door opened. I have a feeling that he's just in the living room, waiting for me so he could scold me like he was my dad...

There was no light in the area so you looked for the light switch and switched it on. Once you did, the first thing you saw was Chan standing in the middle of the living room, staring at you with an angered expression. You froze at your spot and didn't say anything. You just stared back at him.

" Why were you late? " he asked. You were already sweating and your hands were a shaking. You came up with an excuse.

" Oh, I've gone out for a little bit of exercise-- "

" You've exercised? But came back riding on a taxi? Psh. I could tell you're lying, " you knew that you have to admit it now. You were bad at lying.

" Tell me. NOW, " he almost shouted at you. He came a little closer to your figure. You hid your right arm since you didn't want him to see that.

" I-I've gone out to a friend's party. I-I tried to contact you when I was there but my phone died. I tried to contact you using my friend's phone but you didn't answer! " you told him. He then saw your right arm.

" What's this? " he said, still had the angered tone. He held your right arm right in front of him. You hissed a little bit. He took of the handkerchief, revealing the unhealed scar.

" What happened?! " he said with an angered tone but he had a little bit of hint of a worried expression.

" S-somebody broke the glass that was near me t-then one of the glass's pieces scratched my right arm... " you explained.

" You shouldn't have gone there! What if something else happened to you?! What if it wasn't just a scar that you got?! What if something worst happened to you?! Then I would know if it's already too late?! "

" M-mianhaeyo... Please forgive me. I promise I won't do it again, please! "

His hands were already in the air, ready to slap you. You closed your eyes and used your hands to defend yourself.

That's what you thought...

He hugged you, which shocked you since you weren't expecting him to do this.

" I forgive you... Just... Don't do it again, arraseo? I don't know what I would do without you, " you hugged him back as a tear fell from your eye. He broke from the hug and wiped your tear.

" Let's heal that arm of yours, shall we? "

***