Stuff

Kyōraku (Y/n), sister of Kyōraku Shunsui, sworn sibling of Jūshirō Ukitake

- Gained Hollow-like powers during the sudden vanishing of other Shinigami
- Stayed with Urahara and refused to join the organization 'Visored' (She's very set on being a Shinigami because she's a Kyōraku)

Personality (Y/n):
(Y/n) is a cheery person, loves to fight and stands by the rules of Squad 11. Even if she's not part of it anymore. She loves to joke around, make sarcastic comments but can be serious if needed. (Kinda like Urahara)

Zanpakuto:

Credit artist: Picrewの「ななめーかー」でつくったよ! https://picrew

Credit artist: Picrewの「ななめーかー」でつくったよ! https://picrew.me/share?cd=Ytu0F5rMOx #Picrew #ななめーかー

Water-type Zanpakuto
Name: Enkai (deep sea) 「遠海」(name translation)
Release command: Wake up 「目覚める」
Bankai name: Kaze, Arashi to Enkai (Wind, storm and the Deap Sea) 「風、嵐と遠海」

Shikai: The katana changes into a scythe that can manipulate/generate water. When the user slashes the katana down, it becomes longer and gains a scythe at the top.

Bankai:
- Change in appearance: Gains a beautiful sea-like cape, held together by golden chains, gains a blue flower crown (shown in the picture of Enkai)
- Change of the sword: The user breaks the Zanpakuto in the middle, forming two separate scythes. One is black and the other is a deep dark blue
- Ability: Stronger waves, enhanced speed, drown people

Personality (Enkai):
Enkai is a very stoic spirit. They rarely share anything about themselves. Usually Enkai is asleep or just wandering around endlessly through the sea in (Y/n)'s inner world. They're also non-binary, going by they/them pronouns.

Inner Hollow:

Name: Shinkai (deep sea) 「深海」(literal translation)

About:
Shinkai personally doesn't like its name. That why it tells everyone to just call it: Hollow, (Y/n)'s Hollow, etc. The main reason it doesn't like its name is because Enkai chose it.

Appearance:
The appearance is like in the picture. First, the Hollow was just like you but different color scheme. Your scheme is like Enkai (Blue-Black) while Shinkai's is Blue-White. As time passed, it got its own appearance and personality.

Personality:
Shinkai is usually pretty chill. It's always fun to be around and loves playing around. Although that wasn't always the case. In the very beginning, it was still very uncooperative and against everything everyone said. That changed over time. Shinkai goes by it/its/itself.