Chapter 24: Ichigo's decision

You're standing with a few others in front of the Senkaimon, ready to depart and help Ichigo.

Earlier that evening

You were just peacefully laying on the couch with your kimono covering your body when the chip went off.

Your hand grabbed the chip and answered the call. "Ichigo?"

"(Y/n)! Help me! There's something weird going on!"

You frowned, knowing what was going on. When you were at the Squad 8 barracks, Shunsui told you everything that was going on. "Calm down Ichi—"

"No! I can't! I just ran away from home! My family and friends think that the enemy is their friend! Come help!"

"I'll be right there."

"Hurry a little!"

You hung up on him and sighed, standing up from the couch. "Well, Enkai, Hollow, you both heard him it's about time we go."

Kira stood up as well. "I'll go report to the others."

"Thank you Kira-san." You put your sandals back on as Kira ran out of the barracks.

Enkai and Shinkai disappeared again and formed your Zanpakuto. You put the kimono on, sheathed your Zanpakuto and made your way out of the barracks.

To see what choice Ichigo makes.

Currently

"Well then. Let us go."

Human world

Soon the Senkaimon Gate opened in mid-air, revealing you guys and an Ichigo that had just been stabbed by the special sword that Urahara made.

"I'm here now Ichigo!" You yelled at him with a smirk over your face. "Maybe a bit too late."

Ichigo was too shocked to even reply to you. It was the first time he saw your new appearance after all and he had just been stabbed by a sword.

Rukia began talking to Ichigo about hope and despair and whatnot. Somehow it gave Ichigo a whole power boost.

He began fighting with Ginjō, you landed next to Ishida and smiled. "Yo Ishida. Need healing?"

Ishida looked away from you. "Do what you want."

You chuckled, a green glow coming off your hands as you began healing him. "After I'm done just come with me, you're not hurt all too bad."

It was silent for the most part because the both of you were more focused on Ichigo's fight. When you were done with Ishida's healing, you and him ran over to the others.

You landed next to Tōshirō when the black space began to take over. "Hey Hitsugaya-san!"

"Ugh." Tōshirō sighed. "Kyōraku... Why here?"

You shrugged as the space began to manifest. The two of you found yourselves in some kind of hall. "Because I didn't really see you when I arrived."

Tōshirō had an irk mark on his forehead. He made a fist with his right hand and grunted. "You—! If you weren't my ally at the moment you'd be dead!"

You laughed a little. "Me? Dead? You wouldn't be able to land a scratch on me!"

Tōshirō unsheathed his sword. "What was that?!"

You did the same and took a fighting stance. "I said that I wouldn't be caught dead! Fighting you!"

"Aren't you two supposed to fight me?"