Chapter 8: Aizen and Tōshirō

Everyone who was left, still alive and able to fight, had gathered around. Hiyori was the first one to speak up. "Aizen, I've waited 100 years for this grudge..."

And so it began. Hiyori began talking about her grudge for Aizen. Of course, Aizen began talking back. Shinji kept warning everyone to not get angered by him but it didn't work.

Hiyori completely lost it and charged at Aizen, unfortunately she got stabbed in her back. It was faster than you expected so you couldn't help her.

As Hiyori fell down, Shinji caught her. Gin looked at you and back at Aizen. "Captain Aizen, there's one you didn't anger at all."

You smiled, taking the comment as a compliment. "Yep. It's not like I have forgiven Sōsuke but I can't get mad at him. Even if I want to kill him, so bad."

"That's a first." Gin commented. "She might become your biggest enemy... Unless she has seen Kyōka Suigetsu."

"She hasn't." Aizen replied quickly. "She's the only one in the entirety of the 13 Protection Squads who still hasn't."

You nodded. "Yep. That's only because Sōsuke and I trusted each other with our lives. Well, that changed quickly."

"Is that true, Captain Aizen?" Gin asked him out of pure curiosity.

Aizen didn't answer. You chuckled. "It is, he might seem manipulative at the moment but the look in his eyes says enough."

Aizen chuckled at your comment. "The only negative bit here is that you know me so well it might actually get dangerous... dangerous for you."

You crossed your arms. "Oh I'm sure I'll be fine... Although did you keep the promise on your end?"

Aizen shrugged. "I don't know, did you?"

"Of course. The only thing I know is that I shouldn't look at your Shikai. I don't know what happens if I do nor do I know what your sword is able to do." You explained to him.

Aizen smiled. "Is that so, well, you'll be happy to know that I still don't know anything about yours either. You're still welcome to join me."

You shook your head and waved your hands in front of you. "Nah. Like I told you... I don't know 100+ years ago or so... I'm very set on being a Shinigami."

"Even after being rejected as a Shinigami?"

You nodded with a smile. "Yes. Sōsuke, you can't get me like that. If you really, truly need me, you've got to try harder."

"I knew it wouldn't be so easy. Why don't you take a look at my Kyōka Suigetsu?" Aizen asked, taking out his Zanpakuto.

You immediately closed your eyes. "Hmm, I don't think I want to."

Suddenly you sensed Aizen in front of you. You took out your Zanpakuto and blocked his sword. "Don't think I can't fight without my eyes. I've been training."

Then Aizen returned to his original place. "Hmm... You've abandoned your sight. But can you keep it like that?"

"Oh definitely." You stated, putting your Zanpakuto back and taking out a piece of cloth. It was made specifically to cover your eyes. You put it on and took your Zanpakuto back. "You won't get me that easily."

You heard Aizen sigh. "I should've expected that from you. This is definitely your idea."

"It is my idea." You replied. "And a good one at that. Anyways, Sōsuke, do you mind telling me what your Zanpakuto does?"