Chapter 19: Ginjō Kūgo

Next day, evening

You had followed Ichigo all the way to Narukami City. Ichigo was pacing around a little, constantly looking around.

For some reason, he hadn't noticed you yet. Well, in Soul Society you usually had to do the tasks that consisted of investigating. So you were pretty good at tailing people.

Then someone walked up to him. It was the man you saw yesterday. "You're early."

"Only by three minutes." Ichigo replied. "I need your help to find out who's attacking my friends."

"Straight to the point, I see. Why ask? You don't trust me."

Ichigo agreed. "I don't but you know about me and my father so you're not an ordinary human."

"Alright, let us go inside."

The man and Ichigo stepped into an elevator and got out on the first floor. Ichigo swiped his card and got inside. "Damn..." You cursed, jumping up to listen.

There was a little window so you could still listen to what was happening. The man, who's apparently called Ginjō Kūgo, began explaining their entire plan.

You felt two presences nearby. One of them was Sado. They were both heading your way. You knew you wouldn't be able to escape because they'll catch you anyways.

It was best to stay in the same place and get as much information as possible before getting kicked out. "Hey! Who are you?!"

You turned around and saw a girl in a maid dress, next to her was Sado. "Good day, the name's Urahara (Y/n)."

"(Y/n)?" Sado asked. "Why are you here?"

"It has something to do with what that Ginjō guy said." You explained.

The girl got mad and took you by your cape, throwing the hood off to see your face. "If you want to see him so bad..."

She opened the door and threw you in. You wore a grin on your face, hands up in the air. "Ho there, no need to be so rough."

"(Y/n)?!" Ichigo yelled. "What are you doing here?!"

Ginjō smirked. "Didn't expect you so soon."

"Who is she?" Another woman in the room asked. "A human isn't supposed to be here."

Your grin turned into a smirk. "Such words can hurt."

Ginjō stood up. "Now you know who I am, I'd like to know you."

"Fair enough." You replied, taking the cape off, releasing a low amount of reiatsu. "My name is still Urahara (Y/n), I joined the Shinigami a month ago. Just a normal officer in Squad 11."

"What's a normal officer doing in the human world?"

You chuckled. "For Ichigo of course. I thought that'd be obvious."

Ginjō smirked as well. "Which parts are true?"

"That's up to you to find out, isn't it?"

The girl got closer again. "This is no time to play games!"

You still had both your hands up. "Oh please, I don't think you should be the one talking here."

The girl got even madder. "Shut up! Can't we kill her already?!"

You chuckled, taking the cape off the floor to put it on again. "I'd like to see you try."

"You're awfully calm." A boy stated, he was playing games. "We outnumber you."