Prologue pt. 1

"So what you're telling me is that you want to enroll in Karakura Highschool because you're bored." Urahara stated. You and him were sitting down in his kitchen.

"Exactly!" You said enthusiastically, taking a bite out of the sandwich that Tessai had gotten you. "It's been a while since I went to school. There's nothing to do here."

"Are you sure there's no other reason?" Urahara questioned with a smirk on his face.

You sighed. "Well, Ichigo is going there!"

Urahara chuckled, putting his fan on the table. "Ah... it's Kurosaki-san. Alright, I'll enroll you under my name. It's not like you want to go under your actual name."

You jumped up in the air. "Whoohoo! Highschool life is starting again! Ah~! How long has it been since I graduated the Shin'ō Academy..."

"You graduated along with me." Urahara said, recalling the past. "We used to be together all the time but then you joined Squad 8 and I joined Squad 2."

"Yeah..." You slowly sat back down. "You reached 3rd seat and I reached Lieutenant."

"That's also when I got promoted to Captain of Squad 12." Urahara took his fan again and stood up from the table. "I'll go fill in the papers. In a few days the school year starts, right?"

"Yep. I'm off to tell Ichigo." You said, standing up and running towards the front door of the Urahara Shop.

"Yeah yeah, see you later. Don't die." Urahara said, waving and entering another room.

You waved at him too and began running to Ichigo's house. Ichigo and you have been really good friends ever since you saw him talking to a Spirit. A Plus to be exact.

Flashback

There's a boy with orange hair talking to a Plus. Some people were pointing at him and saying he was talking to a bunch of leaves.

The boy turned to the people and growled a little. "What do you guys want?!" He yelled to them.

Soon every person who stood there walked away. You walked up to the boy and the Plus that he was talking to. "Hey there."

"What is it?" The boy responded. "Are you here to say that I'm crazy?"

The Plus looked rather frightened. It was a little boy, seemingly he had died in a car accident or something, seeing you two were standing next to the street.

You shook your head and hummed a 'no'. "I'm here to say that I can see them too."

"You can?" The boy said surprised. "Really?"

"Mhm. This boy here died in a car accident, right?" You asked, looking at the little Plus standing in front of you.

"Yeah..." The orange-haired boy nodded. "I'm trying to help him."

"Help him?" You questioned, frowning a little. You knew this boy wasn't a Soul Reaper, you also knew that he didn't know anything about Soul Reapers.

"Helping him pass on." The boy elaborated. "Though, I don't know how."

You chuckled, putting a hand on his shoulder. "Don't worry... I'm sure this boy will be in a better place tomorrow."

Saying that, you promised him and yourself that you'd be the one helping him move on with your Zanpakuto.

The boy frowned. "Why's that?"

You chuckled, looking around. "You don't need to know. I'm Urahara (Y/n)."

"Kurosaki Ichigo."